The Idiot's Lantern

"If any of the Potters, Marauders, Marked ones, and Doctor's need to let out some anger after this next episode, please go to the next room," Idris' voice sounded. "WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE WE?" came a familiar voice to Ivy. Nobody liked seeing how tensed she suddenly appeared, James was already thinking he's going to practice what he did with dummy of his brother-in-law with the actual thing. His daughter was scared, he could tell. Ten immediately pulled his wife closer to him. Rose, along with others looked wide-eyed at the other door, who was that?

Tony, Bucky, and Natasha all saw Ivy tense and assumed who that was. Loki and Hela sat there angrily, Loki also pulling Luna to his side. She knew who that was too, and didn't know how her older sister figure lived with them for ten years. The Weasley twins also sat there angrily, they could see all the Master's had very quickly figured out who that was. Draco was curious as to why Pansy looked angry. Remus and Sirius were both growling. Dan, Yaz, Ryan, and Graham looked cautiously at Thirteen, the usually very happy and cheerful woman looked very, very, angry. Amy, Rory, and Clara were also looking cautiously at Eleven. Amy experienced a truly furious Eleven a couple times, so she knew he was angry. Rory was taking note of his wife's actions and being cautious too. He could also see River looking angry as she heard that voice. Clara knew Eleven was angry, she could see that even though it seemed Eleven and Thirteen were the ones who couldn't get angry, it was possible, as the two looked almost like their other selves at the moment.

"I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era, you know the white flares and the ,grr, chest hair," Rose spoke as she walked out with The Doctor and Ivy behind her. Susan and Jack had shown up because Jack got injured and it was taking him a while to heal. So Susan came with while Jack stayed behind. The Doctor had done his hair to fit the era and walked out and saw Ivy give him an impressed look, "You are kidding, aren't you? You want to see Elvis, you go for the late fifties. The time before burgers. When they called him the Pelvis and he still had a waist. What's more, you see him in style," he said and pulled out two scooters. Susan didn't look happy knowing she would be riding with Rose, but tough luck for her.

"Where we off to?" Rose asked.

"Ed Sullivan TV studios. Elvis did Hound dog on one of the shows. There were loads of complaints. Bit of luck, we'll just catch it," the Doctor said.

"New York?" Susan questioned.

"That's the one," the Doctor said.

"Weeeeellllll," Ivy said in a high pitched tone. 'Oh no,' the Doctor thought.

"Impractical Jokers?" Jack asked. Ivy nodded with a small smile. The two loved watching that show, Jack would know where the 'weeeeellllll,' came from.

"Got the location wrong, didn't you?" Donna questioned. Ivy wore a slightly bigger smile, slightly relaxing, but Ten knew it wasn't going to last long.

"Ha! Digging that New York vibe," Rose said as they all spotted the Union Flag everywhere.

"Well, this could still be New York. I mean, this looks very New York to me. Sort of Londony New York, ok, don't bother, got it," the Doctor said at the end seeing Ivy's amused look.

"You tried," Ivy says in Ten's ear.

"What are all the flags for?" Rose questioned.

"1953, Queen Elizabeth's coronation," Ivy said. They then were introduced to Magpie who revealed the same thing, but then they saw somebody getting taken away with a blanket over his head while a woman was begging them not to take the man. A kid came out to help, revealing it might be the woman's husband and they all were trying to chase after but Ivy urged Rose and the Doctor to chase it only.