Army of Ghosts

While it wasn't clear what happened between Padfoot and Anubis, they both came back in there animal forms and Padfoot's fur was ruffled and Anubis seemed to have trouble walking, people assumed what happened. Anubis gingerly sat down while Padfoot was trying to fix his fur, Sirius pointing a few spots he missed. While he was fixing his fur, he was also looking up at the screen as the next episode started.

The Doctor woke up to find Ivy next to him, staring down at her stomach in shock.

Those who knew what she was shocked about sat forward in anticipation. "Was that when you knew about them?" Ten asked and Ivy nodded.

"Ivy? What's wrong?" she snapped out of it. "Nothing," she said and walked out. The Doctor semi shrugged it off; he was still weary because he could feel she was shocked about something. "Rose! Ready to visit your mum?" he called out.

"Yep," she said, coming out dragging a rucksack behind her. Susan and Jack also walked out with Ivy following with Teddy and Padfoot on her heels.

"I remember I sensed something different," Teddy commented. Padfoot nodded, he knew exactly what it was, he could hear it.

Luna popped into the room, "Some things will go down and Ivy needs me, I will stay out of danger," she told the Doctor, "And make sure Ivy and Teddy are out danger too," she added as the Doctor now looked at Ivy again who was staring at Susan with wide eyes.

"Oh, it's this," Two said while Three nodded sadly. They were both happy and sad, they knew what was up with Ivy, but they knew Second Susan regenerated. Jack pulled two closer to him, figuring out what was wrong with them.

"Mum, it's us! We're back!" Rose called.

"Oh, I don't know why you bother with that phone. You never use it!" Jackie complained.

"Shut up, come here!" Rose said cheerfully.

"Oh, I love you!" Jackie said.

"I love you!"

"I love you so much!" they heard Jackie say again before walking in. Ivy seemed to be directly avoiding Jackie while Susan seemed also surprised about something.

"Saw her?" Ten asked Two who nodded. Jackie had looked back at Ivy in question and she leaned forward and whispered something in her ear making the older blonde's eyes widen remembering why Ivy was avoiding her.

"Oh no, you don't. Come here!" Jackie caught the Doctor and gave him a big ole kiss in the cheek. "Oh, you lovely big fella! Oh, you're all mine now, not Ivy's," she teased. She saw Ivy had her arms across her stomach and Padfoot standing protectively in front of her and understood.

"Yes Papa knew before you, he could hear them," Ivy told Ten. Ten pouted, the dog knew before he did. James was sitting forward looking at the screen in suspicion before whispering something to his wife, parents, Sirius, and Remus. All of them were looking at the screen in suspicion. It seems Narcissa and Andromeda had the same idea and it also looked like Loki and Stephen had an idea based off the look they shared.

"Just, just, just, put me down," the Doctor whined. Jackie was giving a questioning look to Ivy and directing her eyes to the Doctor, who she was still hugging, and soon as she saw a shake of her head, she let go.

"Oh, come on!" Ten whined while Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen glared at the screen. Jackie and Ivy started laughing while Two and Three hid their amusement, they knew before he did too.