Tooth and Claw

(Forgot to add them but Doctor Strange and Peter Parker are in this too)

"What do you think of this? Will it do?" Rose said coming out in denim mini-dungarees.

"In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this," the Doctor went and put a CD into a player, "Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979."

"You're a punk," Rose stated.

"It's good to be a lunatic."

"That's what you are. A big old punk with a bit of rockabilly thrown in."

"Would you like to see him?"

"How'd you mean? In concert?" Rose asked. Lily was looking through the portrait at Rose as if she was an idiot, her husband of course, needed to comment, "'Cause we're soooooo not in a time machine!" The Doctor pointed to James in response, "Sheffield it is," Rose answered.

While James did not like getting cut off, it was by his own self on the screen because he was about to make the exact same comment. He just nodded with his on screen self.

"Hold on tight," he said and they took off, landing on the floor when they land, "1979. Hell of a year. Ivy! Are you coming?!" he suddenly screamed, "Yes!" they heard and the Doctor continued, "China invades Vietnam. The Muppet Movie. Love that film, so does Teddy. Margaret Thatcher. Urgh. Skylab falls to Earth, with a little help from me. Nearly took off my thumb," they stepped out, the Doctor immediately noticing what was wrong, Ivy quickly stepped out after with Teddy in her arms, Rose noticing she was in a long black dress, "And I like my thumb. I need my thumb. I'm very attached to," The sound of rifles were heard, "My thumb."

"Wrong time?" Sirius guessed.

"Wrong place?" James also guessed.

"Yep," Ivy said, popping the 'p'.

Rose, the Doctor, Ivy, and Teddy (who was hiding his face in his mom's neck), were surrounded, "1879. Same difference," the Doctor excused.

"Not really," Lily said.

"Not really," Ivy said.

Lily smiled.

"You will explain your presence. And the nakedness of this girl," the leader motioned towards Rose, who was a bit offended.

"Are we in Scotland?" The Doctor asked in a Scottish accent, a Scottish accent that Ivy definitely seemed to approved of.

"Damn," Natasha said, also approving of the accent.

"I will fight you," Ivy playfully said, turning around.

"Well, you make it obvious you really like the Scottish accents," River spoke up.

"I like male Scottish accents, if I said Scottish accents in general then it would be saying I got a thing for somebody who looks like my mother," Ivy said, pointing to River's mother. Twelve was just sitting there a bit smug, knowing how much she reeeeeaaaally likes the Scottish accent.

"How can you be ignorant of that?" the leader asked confused.

"Oh, we're, we're dazed and confused. We've been chasing this, this wee naked child, more naked than the actual child, over hill and over dale. Isn't that right, ya timorous beastie?" he directed the last bit towards Rose.