Bad Wolf

As soon as words 'Bad Wolf' appeared on the screen, Ivy was practically pulled to sit in Nine's lap, Ivy looked up at him and he saw her eyes flash gold for a brief second. Ivy kne wit would be hard for him seeing all this again, after all, it lead to the death of Nine and the creation of Ten.

The TARDIS group were travelling when they got pulled in somewhere, The Doctor, Susan, Rose and Jack all disappeared while the rest of Ivy, Loki, and Luna were held down by the TARDIS. "What just happened?" Loki questioned.

Loki, Luna, and Ivy all crowded around the screen that turned on, it showed the show Big Brother and the Doctor (with a bright regeneration date briefly appearing over his shoulder) and Susan were the new housemates. Ivy gasped drawing the attention of the other two, "His regeneration date is very bright. I'm assuming if we look at other game shows we'll find Rose and Jack."

"Why weren't you three taken?" Pandora asked and then smiling slightly at the next question asked on screen.

"Why didn't we get taken?" Luna asked.

"Well I'm assuming something is behind this or else we definitely would've been taken, cause if you think about it, I'm pretty much a very powerful being that can kill everything within a ten mile radius in one movement. Luna is under my protection, I put an internal mark on you for your immortality. And Loki, your royal, adopted or not, if you get taken then they have Asgard to deal with," Ivy explained.

Hela and Thor nodded in agreement at Ivy's statement. You do something to there little brother, there will be Hel to pay.

Luna and Loki both nodded along with Ivy's explanation as they watched the Doctor and Susan meet 'Linda with a Y', and a few others, and then realizing he's on a game show. The channel changed again showing The Weakest Link, where they saw Rose, then it was What Not To Wear with Jack.

"Somebody is definitely behind it," Ivy said again. "The Doctor is in Big Brother where he has to stay in one place and he's not one to do that, Susan is the same, she gets it from him. Rose is on The Weakest Link and they do universal knowledge which she does not have, Jack is on What Not To Wear cause he will wear whatever he damn well pleases," Ivy explained.

The Malfoy's looked impressed with the explanation, simultaneously thinking the Potters actually his how smart they were due to the fact the other two Potters (that they knew about) in the room didn't look surprised, more like they had figured that too. Snape was just shocked Ivy said something smart. Jackie was understandably worried about her daughter, who actually for once realized it and sat next to her mother to reassure her she was okay.

"We need to let them know we're okay," Luna said.

The Doctor had been explaining to Lynda the situation he found himself in, "I'm not just a passing traveler. No stupid little transmit gets inside my ship. That beam was fifteen million times more powerful, which means this isn't just a game. There's something else going on," he turned to a camera, "Well, here's the latest update from the Big Brother house. I'm getting out. I'm going to find my friends, and then I'm going to find you," he states. Ivy was making googly eyes at the screen. Padfoot bumped his head against her leg to snap her out of her thoughts.

Nine looked at Ivy, not saying anything, just smirking. She was already blushing, he didn't need to say anything. Ten watched the screen and his younger self with Ivy in anticipation and sadness. He couldn't wait for Ivy to sit with him but was sad he was going to see how he regenerated into himself. Sirius was snickering while James was glaring, if you haven't figured it out, he's already protective of his daughter.