Aliens of London + World War Three

After Nine came back, with his many bruises and a limp, Ivy sat next to him again, although James did not want her too, but he knew Nine regretted not listening so he didn't argue.

The TARDIS appeared back to Powell Estate so Rose could visit. "How long have I been gone?" she asked. "About twelve hours," the Doctor looked offended when she turned to Ivy to check, although Ivy was distracted by something, "Oh. Right, I won't be long. I just want to see my mum," Rose said.

"Ah, this is when Loki and Hela come in," Ivy said.

"What're you going to tell her?" the Doctor asked as Ivy was still distracted by something.

"I don't know. I've been to the year 5 billion and only been gone, what, twelve hours? No, I'll just tell her I spent the night at Shareen's. See you later. Oh, don't you disappear," she said and left. Ivy looked up confused, "Rose just left to see her mother," the Doctor told her.

"Um, hate to tell you this, but its 2006, not 2005," she said.

"Oh shit," Tony commented. Jackie was looking down, finding the floor a bit more entertaining.

The Doctor's eyes widened and he ran out with Ivy, who was holding Teddy, and Padfoot behind them. We get to Rose's place and run in, "It's not twelve hours, it's twelve months. You've been gone a whole year. Sorry," he said to the nineteen year old who was staring at her shocked mother.

"And then I knew to double check with Ivy when something like that happens," Rose commented. Amy was nodding in agreement and Eleven looked at her offended, "12 years, excuse me, 14 years," she commented. Ivy saw Sirius briefly stiffen at the mention of the 12 years and tried to hold off the sympathy that wanted to appear on her face. Clara was also giving Twelve a look from all the times he gave later than he would but Twelve was simply ignoring it while Eilam looked at the two in amusement.

Then a policeman was called and sat across from us. "The hours I've sat here, days and weeks and months, all on my own. I thought you were dead, and where were you? Travelling. What the hell does that mean, travelling? That's no sort of answer. You ask her. She won't tell me. That's all she says. Travelling," Jackie ranted.

"That's what I was doing," Rose mumbled.

"When your passport's still in the drawer? It's just one lie after another,"

"I meant to phone. I really did. I just forgot,"

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here. I just don't believe you. Why won't you tell me where you've been?"

"Actually, it's my fault. I sort of er, employed Rose as my companion," the Doctor spoke up. Ivy was standing next to him holding Teddy who looked a little scared of the woman.

"When you say companion, is this a sexual relationship?" the policeman asked. "No," came from both Rose and the Doctor almost immediately. "If anything is going to be a relationship like that it would be between those two," Rose pointed at Ivy and the Doctor. They both blushed, and Teddy giggled. "And they even have a little child! I bet it was taken from his parents gimme the boy!" Jackie demanded reaching for Teddy who was hiding against Ivy.

Jackie was now trying to hide as now Teddy's birth parents were now witnessing this. She knew from the few people who could change their hair color, red was not a good sign.

Padfoot made his appearance and growled as Ivy said in a low tone, "Do. Not. Touch. My. Son," and Jackie paled. "How do I know that he's yours?" Jackie questioned again and the policeman was watching with intrigue wanting to know too. "He is my godson who I adopted. His parents had been murdered when he was a couple months old. I saw the bodies, I saw it happen, I screamed and I cried realizing Teddy's father, the last connection I had to my parents, that might I mention also were killed when I was one, was gone, and Teddy, like me, would not have parents. So I did my godmother duties and adopted him and raised him as his grandmother couldn't with her depression. Do you want to know anything else?" Ivy rambled to Jackie, she shook her head no and Ivy sat back down with the scared toddler hanging on to her like a lifeline.