The Runaway Bride

The three of them stare at stunned at the woman who was trying to figure out where she was. "What? You can't do that. I wasn't. We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did—" the Doctor was rambling next to Ivy, although it was possible for Padfoot and Ivy to get on the ship while it's in flight, he just didn't mention that.

"—Tell me where I am. I demand you to tell me right now, where am I?" the woman cut in. Mickey and Ivy were watching this like it was the most exciting tennis match they had ever seen, although Teddy was a bit scared and hiding behind Ivy.

"Inside the TARDIS," the Doctor said.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS."

"The what?"

"The TARDIS!" the Doctor screamed.

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things," Ivy smirked at that reply.

"How did you even get in here?" the Doctor countered.

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my Godric, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it," the woman said. Ivy's attention was caught when she said 'Godric'.

"Who the hell is Nerys?" the Doctor countered, still in disbelief.

"Your best friend," the woman accused.

"Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?" the Doctor asked looking at the woman's dress. I looked at him in disbelief, I was wearing one not that long ago.

"I'm going ten pin bowling. Why do you think, dumbo?"

'Wrong Doctor,' Padfoot said making Ivy hide a snort.

Nine gave the dog a look who just smiled back and happily wagged his tail, and on cue was the dreamy sigh from the jackal next to him.

"I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting my whole life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you drugged me or something!"

Donna's avoiding looking at that husband of hers.

"I just got off my own honeymoon!" the Doctor argued and turned to Ivy, "And frankly love, your dress is a lot different than hers and it was black," he said before turning back to the woman, "So I haven't done anything!" he yelled.

"I'm having the police on you! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you!" the woman said, running down to the doors, "Wait! Wait! No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Don't!" they were all calling.

The woman opened the doors and stared at the nebula in front of them stunned, "You're in space. Outer space. This is mine and now also my wife's space ship," Ivy smiled at that, "It's called the TARDIS," the Doctor said.

"How am I breathing?" the woman asked in disbelief.

"The TARDIS is protecting us," the Doctor said from behind her.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm the Doctor. You?"

"Donna. You look familiar though," Donna said.

The Wizarding World (And Others) Watch "The Doctor and the Deathly Witch"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara