The Lazarus Experiment

Idris spoke up, "To my Ninth Thief, please don't freak out over who I'm bringing," and then added, "To the Wizarding World, he's a doppelganger of Garrick Ollivander," and then there was a glow and an older man dressed like the Ninth Doctor showed up. He groaned and looked up and spotted Ten and Eleven who gave him cheeky waves while he groaned, "Oh, not you two again," while side eyeing Nine. The man turns back to Ten, "Is he the one between you and me?" he asked, assuming the others were older ones of them but wondering why there were so many and why an older looking Ten was sitting towards the back. The Wizarding World, on the other hand, was a bit in awe seeing someone who looked a lot like Garrick Olivander look annoyed.

"They are older," Ten pointed behind him, then pointed to Nine, "He's the one between us."

The man looked over a shocked Nine again, "The ears. They're huge, almost as bad as Chinny's chin," he complained. Now the Wizarding World was amused seeing an Ollivander look-a-like insult someone who was technically himself.

"Oi!" Eleven complained while the older Doctors snickered.

"Anyway," Ten said loudly, "These are the companions you'll eventually meet in the future. Don't talk to the younger blonde or the Scottish ginger or else Ivy might not sit with you," he motioned to the two women, Rose looking irritated while Amy looked shameful. Ten noticed the man looking between Amy, Lily, and Nebula and continued, "Amy and Nebula are both doppelgangers of Ivy's mother, Amy pissed off Ivy sometime in the future, I don't know what she did. Chinny just said so," Nine nodded confirming Ten's comment, "The Master is alive—,"

"WHAT"

"Hold on," Ten told him sternly, "He was actually blessed by Ivy and nobody helped him and it drove him insane and easy to manipulate. The blonde man who looks he could cackle any second, the woman who looks like she's judging you every second, and the darker skinned man with the creepy smile are them. The blonde is being called Harold, the woman is Missy, and the other man, who is the oldest is O. Don't ask about the name, I don't know. Susan is alive, we found her eventually. Her First isn't here, this is her Second, Third, and Fourth, her husband Jack, and their son Damian. At this point at what we're looking at and from what I know, we have five children, one is not really revealed yet so I won't say. Susan is now our daughter. Teddy is our stepson; he has a family that hasn't been revealed yet. Eilam and Elysium are our twin children," Ten rambled.

The man nods, "I know I'm technically the Ninth, so why are there more of us and why do we repeat?" he asked, looking back towards Fourteen for the second part.

"THAT'S YOU?!?!?!?!" the companions all yelled, startling those with sensitive hearing. Ten kicks Nine's chair before he could argue.

The youngest Doctor looked back at Fourteen, "Do you wear Sandshoes too?" he couldn't help but ask. Fourteen didn't respond, but shuffled his feet while Fifteen nods behind him.

"They're not sandshoes," Ten grumbled, hiding his face in Ivy's hair.

"Yes, dear, yes they are," Ivy responds, rubbing his back in 'sympathy'.

"That's us that was in the War if you couldn't tell Dumbo's dressed like him," Twelve said.

"I'm not dressed like him!" Nine argued.

"Dumbo's fitting," the technically Ninth Doctor snarked.

"HA!" Ten and Eleven laughed.

"You two aren't better," the newly youngest Doctor continued.

"At least our First isn't here," Thirteen muttered to Twelve. At least the one she remembers being the First. Twelve, being the one that has met their First nodded in agreement.