The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords

(A/N: While I try to figure out how to incorporate that thing about the Fourteen and Fifteen Doctors in any of my Doctor Who stories, I will say unless she is adopted by Donna, Rose Noble won't exist in this story specifically since I have plans for Donna)

The Doctor, Ivy, Martha, and Jack appear in an alleyway, "Oh, my head," Martha moaned.

"Time travel without a capsule. That's a killer," the Doctor said.

"Time turners at least just make you dizzy," Ivy said, looking around.

"At least we made it. Earth, twenty first century by the looks of it. Talk about lucky, I can go see Susan," Jack said.

"Not yet," Ivy told him, making them look at her in confusion, "When she called me, she described something about you, we haven't gotten to it yet."

"Oooooh," people say in realization, recalling what Susan had said a future Jack had said. Three, the Susan mentioned, held on to Jack, still not believing how long Jack had gone without her. Damian even looked surprised that his father had been gone that long.

"And that wasn't luck, that was us," the Doctor said, pointing between him and his wife. A few minutes before that, Ivy had blasted the Futurekind, while the Doctor grabbed Jack's vortex manipulator, "Hold still!" he told him.

"I'm telling you, it's broken. It hasn't worked for years," Jack had argued.

"That's because you don't have me, Ivy!" the Doctor called, the manipulator glowing gold for a second. Everyone grab it, now!" everyone grabbed on to it, disappearing into the alleyway.

"The moral is, if you're going to get stuck at the end of the universe, get stuck with an ex-Time agent and his vortex manipulator," Jack said, checking his pockets for something, sighing in relief.

"But this Master bloke, he's got the TARDIS. He could be anywhere in time and space," Martha said.

"No, he's here. Trust me," the Doctor said, he set the vortex manipulator to track the TARDIS and where it had went, they may have been slightly off though.

"I assume he has regenerated," Jack said, Ivy nodding.

"What was the gold light that came out of the TARDIS?" Martha asked.

"When we regenerate we burst with Time Energy, which is gold," the Doctor explained, "I'll know him, when I see him."

Martha thought for a second, nobody besides Ivy hearing the tapping someone was doing nearby. "Wait, he had a Deathly Hallows symbol, it was faded gold and black," Martha remembered. Before anyone could question Ivy, they heard a nearby television that broadcasted the news, "Mister Saxon has returned from the Palace and is greeting the crowd inside the Saxon Headquarters," they said.

Martha's jaw dropped in shock, the Master was the Prime Minister?

"The Master is the Prime Minister of Great Britain. The Master and his wife?" the Doctor said in shock.

"Not me, it's some blonde bitch," Pansy said when people looked at her. It had become obvious she was now the Master's wife. Not with Harold specifically, she was just his fiancée before he disappeared again.

"This country has been sick. This country needs healing. This country needs medicine. In fact, I'd go so far as to say what this country needs right now, is a Doctor," the Master says, but the Doctor can see a bit of desperation in his eyes, like he's calling for help.