During the Long Game

Immediately the screen had lit back up with 'During the Long Game' displayed. "After that was the Jag—?" Rose asked and was cut off by Nine's nod. "So since it says 'during' I would assume I get to find out what was going on in the TARDIS," Nine assumed.

The bright orange glow died down and we all looked out to find a taller woman with an olive complexion and brown shoulder length hair. She looked at the group. "Hello...hmm...Australian," she muttered out.

Two was looking at the screen, a bit curious but knew she would be embarrassed. Susan and the Doctor couldn't remember much about when they're high on time energy.

The Doctor stepped forward, "Susan, how are you feeling?" he asked hesitantly.

"Why are you being so cautious?" Lily asked. If it was her granddaughter or even if it was Ivy, she would be trying to comfort them, not be hesitant to come near them. Ivy just pointed at the screen.

"Oh, I feel great, I could run all the way through this TARDIS, do a jig, some jumping jacks, eat out of the fridge! Ooooooooh do we have chocolate cake?! Luna HI! Nice to meet you Ivy and blonde human I don't know the name of. Hi Loki, Luna's got a crush for you! Oh, passing out now," Susan ranted off and the Doctor caught her before she hit the floor.

Two was hiding her face in Jack's shoulder while he smiled at the screen, "Oh, so adorable," he gushed. Lily stared at the screen in amazement, "The Doctors have had a history of having some wacky regenerations, they get very high off the regeneration energy. Susan had apparently inherited that," Ivy explained.

Ivy turned her head and saw a blushing Luna Lovegood. Loki was beside her smirking his ass off.

Loki looked away as Xeno's anger was now being directed towards him, and now Luna was smirking her ass off. The Weasley Twins would have made a joke about little Luna blushing but Xeno is a bit scary when angry.

The Doctor carried Susan off to the med bay as Rose still looked shocked. "That was regeneration?" she asked. Ivy nodded, "I've never really seen it person either, but as Death I've seen it, so I knew what it looked like. Now, remember she is still the same person, she has her memories and she is still Susan, this will be the same situation if it happens to the Doctor, it will be still be the Doctor, just with different looks and personality," Ivy explained to her.

Rose again was looking disappointed with herself knowing that she forgot that.

Rose nodded and Ivy turned to the still red faced Luna, "So, Loki?" Ivy asked her and she quickly ran off not before saying, "Hi Lily and James," to Ivy's parents who waved. They were not surprised she knew who they were. Loki was trying to sneak off after her until the TARDIS changed rooms making him groan in frustration, so he went to the library.

Thor was amused about his brother's misery, while Xeno was amused that Loki wasn't able to follow his daughter.

Ivy went to the med bay to find the Doctor sitting there looking at Susan in shock, "Finally realizing who's in front of you?" Ivy asked. He sat, stunned, and nodded, "I found my granddaughter," he said. "My granddaughter that held on to a regeneration knowing I would find her eventually and recognize her. She was in so much pain while she waited, I'm glad Luna was there though," he said quietly and Ivy saw him getting emotional so Ivy pulled him into a hug and held him as he cried.

"Don't let your survivors guilt get to you, you had no idea she was brought back there, you couldn't have known," she told him and they sat there a bit longer before Ivy convinced him to leave the room as Susan was in a healing coma.