The Doctor Dances

"Go to your room," the Doctor said using the 'Dad' voice. The patients stood still.

"Go to your room. I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I am very, very cross. Go. To. Your. Room!" the patients hung their heads and went back to their beds. The Doctor turned back to the others, "I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words," he said.

"Yep that brought back memories," Susan cringed.

"He used that tone on me as a Time Tot, and I'm just glad I'm not the only one now to experience it as a Tot," Two said and Three was nodding in agreement. Others were just shocked that he got the patients to back off using that tone.

"Why are they all wearing gas masks?"

"They're not. Those masks are flesh and bone," Jack said.

"How was your con supposed to work?" The Doctor asked, not as bitter as he would have been before, now knowing he didn't know what would happen and the Time agents are not exactly the best people to work with.

"Simple enough, really. Find some harmless piece of space junk, let the nearest Time agent track it back to Earth, convince him it's valuable, name a price. When he's put fifty percent up front, oops! A German bomb falls on it, destroys it forever. He never gets to see what he paid for, never knows he's been had. I buy him a drink with his own money, and we discuss dumb luck. Would've been the perfect self-cleaning con," Jack explained, implying he knew his con did not go perfectly.

"Yeah. Perfect," the Doctor sarcastically agreed. "We're going upstairs," the Doctor told the others.

"Are you sure about that?" Ivy asked. She looked a little worried.

"I'm still trying to figure out how it landed on a child, I set the systems so it wouldn't land on anything living," Jack said. "Maybe something malfunctioned while it was traveling," Susan suggested. Jack shrugged back as a siren sounded.

"Why is nobody paying attention to Ivy's question?!" James screeched, already figuring out why she asked that question.

"Why are freaking out about it?" Lucius asked.

"Well, Luci, Nine was just told by Constantine that the child's bedroom is upstairs, where Nine wants to go now, most likely to the child's bedroom. Those patients were turned into that like a disease that started with the child, meaning the child is controlling them and he just sent it to his room," James ranted.

The room looked at him in shock other than the Doctor Who side, who knew James and have met him, and the Marauders and Lily. "You know, Moony, I'm starting to think Ivy does have her Prongs' brains. Judging by Lily's face she didn't figure that out and James is rather logical like Pronglette is," Sirius said. Remus couldn't help but agree, Lily was still too surprised to comment, hell Severus was surprised too because it made sense.

"What's that?" Rose asked.

"The all clear," Jack said.

"I wish."

The Doctor had ran quickly ahead of them and up the stairs trying to find the room, "Doctor?" one of them called. "Have you got a blaster?" he asked Jack, trying to test him. The three magic users caught on knowing very well that he could've asked them to help. "The child that was hit, this was his room," he said as they ran up to meet with him as he stood in front of a secured metal door.