Girl in the Fireplace

(A/N: Bolded words are silenced words)

When the name of the episode appeared on the screen, Luna seemed to be really excited while Ivy motioned for to keep quiet, wouldn't want to destroy the surprise.

After they left Sarah Jane, and Teddy had gone for a nap, the Doctor was very happy at the moment, they got a new companion, Mickey, he didn't mind him now, he just didn't understand the idea of aliens being real. The Doctor gained two new children, and he has a beautiful mate, although she comes with that sassy and slightly annoying familiar also known as her godfather, excuse me, dogfather. Since Rose had left to show Mickey around, Idris making an appearance along with the four wizards in the paintings to stop the arguments between Idris and Rose, the Doctor took Ivy to France.

"So Rose is arguing with the ship that could kick her out if she pleased, and you take your mate to France?" Missy questioned. Ten nodded once, "Yep."

"Did it again when Clara was arguing with the TARDIS," Eleven added. Clara's jaw dropped in surprise.

They went to go do the touristy things, can never get tired of the touristy things, until they saw something a bit different about a royal family in France that did not add up.

When they got back, Mickey was there looking a bit annoyed, "What's up?" Ivy asked.

"Rose got visually annoyed that I'm here, so I left, Idris said she would show me around a bit, and then I came here," Mickey said. "Why did I even come?" he asked himself quietly.

"You know, you two are like Ron and Hermione, but better," Ivy said catching Mickey's attention,

Ron and Hermione looked at the mention of their names, also looking a bit insulted.

"She likes to be a know it all like Hermione, but she will actually do what she knows she needs to do. You are determined like Ron, but you see an opportunity and you take it, you reacted negatively to things you didn't understand like Ron, but you asked questions and learned. That is why you're here, you want to be here, you want to see what Rose always talks about, and you saw the opportunity and took it, the Doctor doesn't always ask someone multiple times if they want to come," Mickey looked over at the Doctor and saw he was agreeing, "And another thing, your relationship with Rose, reminds me of those two also, while they stayed together, to me it was just toxic, you both have been gaining negative emotions against each other, you both deserve better," she finished saying, the Doctor had gone over and started driving the TARDIS,

Those who knew Ron and Hermione could see the comparison, about how Rose and Mickey were better people, they were just toxic together. Ron and Hermione wanted to make an argument but every single Doctor turned and glared, making them shut up.

"How was the date?" Mickey asked.

"Oh it was great, did the touristy things but in 19th century France, did see something a bit wrong in the information we saw, so we are going to eventually get to it," the Doctor said.

"Eventually?" Mickey asked. By now Ivy had gone back to check on Teddy.

"While I do like to be constantly going, I also like to take breaks, and I can always get to it later. It didn't have to be right now, unless Idris decides otherwise," the Doctor said, he nodded and Rose came out with Ivy, Teddy, and Padfoot right behind her as we did just land.

Amy looked at Eleven, "You? Take a break?"

Thirteen came to her younger selves' defense, "Yes, he's the more hyperactive one of us, but he does take breaks too, it just has to be at the right time," she said recalling the long break she took as him after Amy and Rory were taken. Eleven gave her a thankful look, seeing Twelve was thinking about the same thing.