42

(Underlined is silent)

'Ivy, please return to Ten,' Idris spoke. Ivy's eyes widen realizing what this must be. Ten had the same thought because he got up quickly, snatched Ivy away from Warrior and quickly sat back down with Ivy in his lap as and kept a good grip on her as he peeked at the screen. Warrior and Nine were confused until they saw how openly anxious Ten appeared and how tense Eleven-Fifteen got. They also saw Mickey flinch from the grip Martha had on his hand before he brought her into his arms where she comfortably sat for the episode. Rose and Donna both appeared concerned for how Ten looked and how upset Ivy got. The other companions all noticed the tense nature of the older Doctors, even Fourteen and Fifteen who haven't spoken much and did not have companions there. Eilam, Elysium, Susan, and Teddy were concerned along with other members of the Doctor's family.

Some time had passed for the immortal couple. The twins now had their birthday so they were both three now. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on the situation, that also meant there accidental magic was becoming more active.

The Potter Twins both looked embarrassed, especially Eilam.

Eilam took after his mother and would unintentionally apparate to other sides of the TARDIS.

"You apparated as accidental magic?" Lily asked her daughter and grandson. They both nodded in response while James wore a smile.

"That's powerful accidental magic," Lucius mentioned.

He would get upset about it when it happened. The first time it had happened, he had been in the kitchen with his dad, he was tired, apparently Time Tot's were very energetic but also needed rest quite a bit still. The next thing Eilam knew, he was in a different hallway and out of the kitchen. He looked around and panicked, he didn't where in the TARDIS he was. 'Hello, little Tot, your mom is coming to find you,' he heard in his head. 'Idris?' he asked, his dad told him about the TARDIS being able to communicate with them and her name being Idris. 'Yes little Tot, your dad informed your mother that you suddenly disappeared and I showed where you are, she'll be there in exactly a minute,' Idris told him, calmly. Being the son of a Time Lord and Time itself, he could know exactly how much time had passed so he had a mental timer going off in his head.

"Bit annoying," Eilam comments.

"But helpful," Elysium added while her twin nodded.

Once he hit zero seconds he heard the heels of boots, sounding like his mom's coming around the corner. "Mommy!" he cheered and cried at the same time, running into his mom's arms as he started sobbing. "Oh, it's alright, Eil," Ivy said as she held her sobbing son. "You gave your dad a little bit of a fright," she said, while stroking Eilam's messy black hair. Yes, both twins inherited the Potter hair. "I sorry, I was tired and then I was not in the kitchen no more," Eilam tried to explain.

"Sweetheart it was just your accidental magic, apparently you take after me and decided to apparate," Ivy said. Eilam looked up at his mom, curious, he and his sister had been told about accidental magic, especially after Teddy managed to summon chocolate on his own.

"Of course," James and Sirius comment.

"He's Moony's son, of course that was his accidental magic," Ivy added, recalling somebody else who's accidental magic summoned chocolate.

Eilam's mom never really talked about hers. He knows he shown accidental magic before but he didn't really remember what he did. "One time I was trying to escape a muggle teacher and my muggle cousin, and suddenly I was on top of the school," she said, "Almost gave the teacher a heart attack," she added with a satisfied smirk making her son giggle.