Gridlock

'The Susan's won't want to watch the ending, neither will my Thieves, but it'll have a slight happy ending,' Idris said.

Ivy was texting on her phone with another person that she took a death date from, when the Doctor spoke up, "Just one trip, that's what we had agreed on first but you reacted well and passed some tests, so Martha, want to be our new companion?" he asked. Ivy looked up, wanting to know the answer.

"Okay," Martha answered with a smile.

"So we went to the past, how about the future," Ivy suggested.

"No complaints from me," Martha said.

"Can we be dropped off?" Susan asked.

"That's when Jack and I visited you guys with the Fred and George," Susan said to the Avengers.

"Year five billion and fifty-three, planet New Earth. Second hope of mankind. Fifty thousand light years from your old world, and we're slap bang in the middle of New New York. Although, technically it's the fifteenth New York from the original, so it's New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York. One of the most dazzling cities ever built," the Doctor explained. "Nope," Teddy said and pulled the twins back in with him.

"What?" the Doctor asked.

"After what happened the last time we were here, I'm not taking chances with having to use a portkey AGAIN," Teddy argued. The Doctor shrugged and they went out the TARDIS, they were in a narrow alleyway, and it was raining, "Oh, that's nice. Time Lord version of dazzling," Martha sassed.

"Nah, bit of rain never hurt anyone. Come on, let's go under cover!" the Doctor ushered them both under cover.

"Well, it looks like the same old Earth to me, on a Wednesday afternoon," Martha commented at our surroundings.

"Something's different," Lily said.

"Hold on, hold on. Let's have a look," the Doctor said. He used his sonic to get a monitor working and they see a woman on the monitor, "And the driving should be clear and easy, with fifteen extra lanes open for the New New Jersey expressway," they said. They saw a lot of flying cars on the monitor.

"Oh, now there's flying cars," Bucky muttered. Tony gave him a side-eyed glare while the man gave him an innocent smile back.

"Oh, that's more like it. That's the view we had last time. This must be the lower levels, down in the base of the tower. Some sort of under-city," Ivy said.

"You've brought me to the slums?" Martha asked.

"Much more interesting. It's all cocktails and glitter up there. This is the real city," the Doctor said.

"You'd enjoy anything," Martha said.

"Something's more than others," the Doctor gave Ivy a wink and she wacked him in the side and Martha smiled. "Oh the rain's stopped. Better and better."

The Doctor and Ivy's children groan while Ivy's fathers and grandfathers looked grossed out.

"When you say last time, was that you guys and Rose?" Martha asked. They both nodded, "You're taking me to the same planets that you took her?" she questioned.

"You're sounding jealous," Mickey whispered.

"Martha, it's just a coincidence, besides we're in a different part of New New York," Ivy spoke up, and she nodded.