"You must be more fucked up than me right now. I thought I already told you. That's my girlfriend, I'm being nice about it because she doesn't like me being mean to people. I'm really getting angry, so please get up." The guy sighed and turned back around, but then he punched her. My eyes widened.

"Carter! Alex do something!" Her glasses fell, and her head just turned a bit, but then she looked back at him smiling. Alex just shook her head.

"That all you got?" I sighed. He went to punch her again, and she caught it. He looked at her surprised.

"You know what? You've made me mad. I'm sorry Noel." She pulled him out of the seat by his shirt and punched him in his face. He fell to the floor by our booth, groaning.

"I'll get you kicked out of here! I'm going to tell security." She nodded and picked up her glasses then sat beside me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"What'd I miss?" Alex laughed so hard, she'd started crying. I rolled my eyes and took Carter's arm off of me.

"I'm mad at you." Her mouth widened. I smelled the alcohol on her breath easily.

"But I already said sorry before I did it." I gasped and pushed her further away.

"That means you knew I wouldn't like it! So why'd you do it?" Okay maybe she can weigh out the pros and cons, but obviously she's a bit more daring.

A man came up to the table with a SECURITY shirt on.

"I was given a description of you, and I was told that you punched a guy. We don't tolerate fighting in this facility." He told Carter. She looked at him surprised and pointed to herself.

"Me? I didn't do anything. I'm not even the fighting type. I was just sitting here with my girlfriend talking. She's a bit mad at me right now man, so if it's alright with you I have to set things straight with her. I think this was all a big misunderstanding. You've got the wrong guy." He tried to see if she was telling the truth, and I swear for a second I thought she wasn't drunk. Damn my girlfriend is a lying professional. I rolled my eyes and looked away, and I guess that helped her case that I'm mad at her. He nodded.

"Now that I think of it the guy seemed kinda drunk. Go ahead and set things straight with your girl. You guys have a good night." Carter smiled and waved at him.

"Thanks man. You too." He walked away and my mouth dropped. Alex burst out laughing again, and Amy shook her head.

"That's a shame." Carter shrugged and looked at me. I looked away from her. She scooted closer to me, until I was on the wall. She gently pulled my chin towards her. I closed my eyes so wouldn't have to look.

"Why are your eyes closed?" She asked.

"Because, if they were open, then I'd end up forgiving you too early. You shouldn't have punched him." She sighed and put her head in my neck. She kissed one of my weak spots and I tensed up, then relaxed.

"He punched me first. And I love you, and he was trying to take you from me. But I need you and you can't leave me. He wanted to take you from me, and I couldn't let that happen. I'm sorry Noey Boo." She whispered sounding sad. Aww, my poor baby. I have no idea where that name came from though.

I hugged her and kissed her head.

"It's okay babe. I forgive you." She looked up at me with a puppy face.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" She said in a baby voice.

"No."

"Good, because I don't like it when you're mad at me. It makes me really sad, and I know you're disappointed that I punched him, but he wouldn't listen. I mean, I was already scared because Erin said she was going to take you from me, then he comes." I talked to her about that already though. I looked up at Amy. Her and Alex were talking, basically more than that. Kissing.