32

Jisung

Minho's gaze on the television never falters. He's made it clear that he doesn't want to talk about it. His grip on my waist tightens ever so slightly when the boys get quiet.

"Hyung?" I whisper, rubbing his back with my fingertips. "How do you know it's back?"

We need to know. I feel horrible for asking at such a time, even if it's been a few hours. If it's starting again, we need to keep an eye on the others. It usually only strikes when we're alone. If it's starting again, then we need to take precautions.

"I-I... I felt it. It was so real to me. I... was slipping and my legs were aching. The abyss was practically pulling me in and-" He cuts himself off, getting choked up at the memory.

I hug him tightly, threading my fingers through his hair. "It's okay. You're okay. We don't have to talk about it anymore."

He nods, burying his face in my chest. I shift a bit, pulling him closer. Making eye contact with Chan, he looks over to Felix. If it started with Minho, the younger Aussie will be next.

But if it's not Felix next, then we're fucked.

"Lix, stay with someone for now, okay?" Chan smiles with a sad undertone.

Felix nods, biting his lip. Chills fly through my body when the realization hits me. I'm going to be suffocated again with no warning. The pain last time... it's going to be worse. I know it's going to be worse.

Some of the boys haven't even told us what happened. Jeongin's sounds horrible, but we didn't get details. We only got told a very light statement of what his fear was. I can't even begin to think about how worse the others' are going to be. Seungmin's? I dare ask, but how do you make that worse? Changbin's? How long would he disappear for?

I could only hope that the second time around wouldn't be too horrible. I could only hope, though. For now.

Harmless || Stray Kids ✔️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें