5

A scream retches out of my throat when a hand grabs at me. It's so loud that it shakes my brain. My body unlocks itself; my hands push everything away. I shove and kick and scream.

"Felix, stop it! It's us! It's Changbin and Chan!"

My eyes shoot open. The lights are on. My two hyungs are kneeling in front of me. I swallow thickly. "Where were you?" My voice comes out small, terrified that this was also an illusion.

"What are you talking about? You ran off to the bathroom and we came after you. What happened? What's wrong?"

I stare down at the dirtied floor. "But... g-gone... th-there was... and then it..."

It wasn't real. It was. It was, but it wasn't. I wasn't asleep. I was fully awake. What happened? I didn't run out. They disappeared. It was dark. It was so dark.

"Are you sick, Lixie?" Changbin reaches up to feel my forehead. I flinch without meaning to. "You don't have a fever. What happened? Did someone try to do something?"

"I-it... you were gone..." My brain couldn't process fast enough. Nothing made sense. Why had they disappeared like that? Was this some horrible prank? Was this something my head made up?

"We never left, baby. What are you talking about?"

I take in a shaky breath. I couldn't elaborate. My body was in shock. Sweat was dripping down my forehead. The lights above us flicker lightly. My head snaps up to stare at it. They notice my uneasiness.

"Let's get you home. I'll tell the others."

-

I sit against my bed, hugging a pillow to my chest. All of my lights were on. I couldn't bare the idea of the dark. I didn't care that it was still light out.

"Lix, tell me what happened," Chan says, rubbing my knee.

"I want Minho."

Was this what he had experienced? He begged Chan to not make us do that video shoot. He said it was best for us. Was his nightmare similar to mine? Was it a nightmare? I wasn't sleeping beforehand. He was. Was I connecting something not related?

I don't notice Chan leaving to get the other until he comes back. "Call if you need anything. We'll be right in the living room."

I nod, glancing up to the other. Minho stares blankly at me. I pat my bed with a trembling hand. The shock hasn't completely worn off. It wasn't going to for another few hours.

"What happened to you?" He asks in a whisper.

I press my lips into a thin line. Remembering it made my stomach cramp. I wanted to fall apart then and there. My strength to try and hold it together was crumbling.

"We went to the shoot," he breaths out, grasping my hand. "On the rooftop. We were dancing. I tripped. It was real. It was the realist thing I've ever experienced. The wind going through my hair. The lost air from my lungs. I fell, Felix. I was going to meet death, but I woke up. It was not a dream. I remember it clearly. That was the second time I woke up that day, I swear. It was... so real."

I understood that. The feeling that something was actually happening just to be told it was a figment of my imagination.

"I'm so tired, Minho."

"I-I don't want to go to sleep."

"I don't either."

_______

Hi hi~ I'm super busy this weekend and will probably forgot to update, so early post! Hope you're having a good day :)•