51

Darkness covers us. Hyunjin's frightened yelp forces me to grab him, protecting him from whatever may be lurking. Our breaths waver in the silence.

"Hyung, where are you?"

I tilt my head, squeezing his shoulder. "I'm right here holding you. Can you see anything?"

"Y-you're not holding me."

The second the phrase comes out of his mouth, I push whatever was in my arms away. A snarl echos in the dark. "Hyunjin, where are you?"

I try to listen when he speaks, slowly walking with my hands in front of me. Suddenly, a light flickers on. Hyunjin is standing right beneath it. He's petrified.

"Stay right there, I'm coming."

"Hyung-" A scream follows as he's grabbed by his foot and yanked back into the shadows.

"Hyunjin!" I shout, running toward that direction. "Hyunjin! Where are you!"

I'm left alone.

I think.

The lights then turn on. The room I'm in is red. Blood red. There's a creature with darkness dripping from its body in a defensive stance. It's white pools stare at me, tilting its head.

It takes a step forward. I don't move. I'm not afraid. I clench my fists at my sides, taking in a deep breath.

"What do you want?"

The creature doesn't speak. It bares it's teeth at me, letting out a stream of clicking sounds. Pacing from side to side, I glare at it.

"I know you can talk. What the hell do you want with my family? Why are you here? Where did you come from?"

It squints it's eyes, sitting on its hind legs. "Christopher Bang Chan. Son. Brother. Friend. Leader. Birthday: October third, 1997. Death day-"

"Shut it! Why are you here?" I shout, taking a step forward.

"To feed. To watch. To be entertained."

"Where did you come from?"

"Why does it matter? You're here to kill me, aren't you?" It pulls it's muscles into a smile, the image burned into my brain.

"You're not leaving, are you? You've attacked Minho three times. You're not leaving until you get what you want. Aren't you full yet? Haven't you fucked with us enough?"

It sits there. I growl, walking toward it. It just stares with that same grin. Grabbing it's throat, my hand sinks in. Memories flood through me as I fall to my knees.

I watch as Minho trips over the building's ledge. Felix running from the shadow. Seungmin feeling the panic. Hyunjin sobbing as people walk past. Jisung drowning. Jeongin collapsing after seeing our lifeless bodies. Me getting cursed out by the people I love the most. And Changbin sitting in the stands all alone.

Then it repeats. The second round. Minho's third. And I'm back in the red room. I rip my hand away, breathing heavily.

"That was tasty. Do it again?"

Anger sparks once again. I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid. It took Hyunjin. It's feeding off of my family. What happens when we're bled dry? Are we done for? I am not afraid.

I'm fucking pissed.

Harmless || Stray Kids ✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara