31

Jeongin

"A-again, it's happening. Oh, god, no," Minho cries into Felix's shoulder. The other was rocking him back and forth, trying his best to soothe him. His sobs were so loud, and they weren't dying down anytime soon.

When I look at Minho's hands that were gripping Felix's shirt, I notice red stains. I step forward, kneeling. Blood?

I gasp as I see the bloody stains on now Felix's shirt. "Hyung, you're bleeding."

I gently take Minho's hand in my own, inspecting it. There were open wounds on it, but the blood was sticky, as if it was old.

"Hey, Minnie," Felix whispers, still holding the sobbing boy. "Let's go to the bathroom, yeah? Get you all cleaned up."

Minho never replied. The fear had soaked into his veins, petrifying his senses. Felix tries standing up, so I grasp the other's waist. His body had gone limp.

Changbin soon came over to help, lifting Minho into his arms. The elder just kept crying, trembling visibly.

I follow them to the bathroom, getting out the medical kit. His hands are bruised and bloody. How did they get like that? He had been sleeping. That doesn't make sense.

I wipe his hands down with an alcohol pad. The blood needed some scrubbing, which worried me.

Chan stands in the doorway, chewing on his lip. I look up, still wiping away. "Hyung, can you go check the bedsheets for blood? I don't know if it got on them."

He nods, standing and disappearing down the hall. I focus back on my task. I tried making it as painless as possible, but the wipes I was going through kept piling up.

After while, his hands were clean. The only thing left were the cuts and bruises. I wrap them in gauze, making sure it would be as comfortable as it could be.

"Okay, hyung. All done," I try. His sobs had reduced to sniffles and hiccups. He nods, his grip on Changbin loosening. His pale complexion glistens in the dim light.

"Do you want to come in the living room with us? Just stay with everyone?" Changbin glances down, rubbing his back.

He nods, standing by himself. His body swayed a bit, leading to Changbin and I grabbing him. He help him to the living room, setting him down next to Jisung. He dives into the younger's arms, needing human contact.

Whatever dream he had must've really scared him. Even after the first time, he hadn't been so clingy. He had shutdown the first time. What happened so differently?