6

Seungmin

Chan and the other three left later on. We were all worried about our two Lee's. Why were they suddenly so... scared? I don't know if that's the right word to use. They seemed scared.

After the movies, Felix was shaking like a leaf in the van. The middle light was turned on the entire way, and he was grabbing Changbin's hand so tight that it was turning white.

Minho still hadn't said anything. He looked at Felix. There was something in them. Worry. Fear. Wonder. Curiosity. The elder looked at our sunshine as if he wanted to ask. I was unsure of what.

I sigh as I take off my shoes. It had already been a few hours. I had a lesson an hour after we got home, but it was a quick one. I'm grateful that we didn't do the shoot today, but why didn't we? What was Minho going on about?

I walk down the hallway, passing by the bathroom. Jeongin was taking a shower. I could see light slip from underneath Felix's room. Knocking three times, I wait.

"Come in."

I go inside, seeing the two boys cuddled up. "Hey, are you guys hungry? I know you've had a long day. You can come watch a movie or something with us once Jeongin gets out of the shower."

Felix pales at the mention of a movie. He shakes his head rapidly. Minho sets a hand on his shoulder. "N-no, thanks, Seung."

I nod, saying nothing about Minho speaking to me for the first time since this morning. "Sleep well then, hyungs."

Minho pulls out a weak smile, "you too."

Concern was constantly filtering through my veins. They both looked so sick. Could a fever truly be spreading around the house? If so, I'd have to warn Chan not to come over here.

I don't know, though. They haven't coughed or complained about a stomachache. Maybe it'll hit them tomorrow. I'll wait for then.

When I wake up, the sun rays are stabbing into my eyes. I yawn, scrubbing away the sleep from my eyes. It's too early for this shit. I forgot to close my curtains.

I hear clinking from the kitchen. Oh, god. Please don't tell me someone other than Minho or Felix is trying to cook. Please don't tell me Jeongin is trying to cook.**

I groan when I sit up, hearing my back crack at the sudden gravity pushing down on it. At least that one didn't hurt. I slip into my slippers, heading out to the bathroom. If the house is on fire, it can wait until I'm done cleaning my face.

After, I head to the kitchen. Thankfully, there was no smoke clouding the ceiling. The burning scent was only slight, but the rest of it was a good scent.

"Morning, Innie," I say, stopping in my tracks when he doesn't turn around from the stove. Man, was that vocal lesson too much for me or something? "Innie," I say again.

Nothing comes out.

_______

I'm updating early becauseee I'm graduating on Sunday! I also have a busy weekend in general :D It's all crazy, I know. Enjoy the early update!•