Not a chapter

This is not a chapter. Unfortunately.

I don't know if anyone is interested in it or not, but I would like to share with you what was supposed to happen in this story, but I changed that.

Little things:

• It was supposed to be a short story. About 30 chapters or less.

• I split it in two for this story because when y / n could get away and she didn't, it was supposed to be the end of the story. The second part was written because I wanted to write some more notes with Nanami.

• Nanami was supposed to fight Gojo seriously (they were supposed to try to kill themselves) including other less important sorcerers who were unfortunately to die... 😶

• y/n was supposed to be in a car accident and not fall into a hole in the forest

• Gojo was supposed to threaten Nanami and forbid him to come near you

• He was also not meant to be so nice to the reader

• Something that I carried over to the sequel would have happened. No spoilers 😈

• Honestly, Gojo was supposed to be more of a sadist

• At some point, my concept changed. About half way, so I had to add more or subtract something.

In one composition, y / n was supposed to hate Gojo, in another she was supposed to run away and be with Nanami, but it ended up being Gojo x reader, so I will stay with him, (in order not to change the entire storyline) I apologize to anyone who wanted y / n to be with Nanami.

• I actually started writing this because I was writing my other Gojo story ("Forever"), and was wondering if I could write a good yandere story.

When I first wrote this, I liked Sukuna and Yuji better and that's why the first chapters are like this...

• After all, I never thought how I could end this story, and I never thought I would end it.
I had more faith that I would break it or remove it sooner, but I made it to the end to make a sequel as well 😂

Back to what was supposed to be in this story instead of what is...

• Gojo was supposed to be such a sadist that he would abuse y / n

• There is psychological instability in many of the stories I writes (published as well as drafts)... And it wasn't like that before.

• I once wrote that the story is inspired by the Skillet song "Whispers in the dark".  It was supposed to have a name like that, and I was only inspired by certain parts of the song. It wasn't until later that I realized that the whole song fit the story.

• I am mainly a specialist in writing angst. This can be confirmed by my shots on Ao3 and Tumbrl that are making me cry. However, I can't just write this, and I also don't like to end things unhappily. Therefore, there is a very happy ending in it.

Nobody died!

___________

Something for people who copy my story on other websites, and also for those who read it there:

My long original stories is only on Wattpad and Ao3, if you are reading on a site other than this, it is a copy. Sites like teenfic.net and also NovelHD (or Novelww) it's sh*t which only copies other people's stories! 🤬

You copy every chapter and description without even looking at what is written in it!

___________

Thank you my dear readers!❤️

I hope you will be here when the first chapters of the sequel are released!