Chapter 26

"Hey, (y/n)... Yaga is really worried about you. He may be afraid, but he knows you're okay. He knows you. Just like me. But now you're fine with me. So that's even better than anyone else can think of. Do you understand what I mean? You'll always be fine with me." He said.

"Where is everybody?" you asked gently.

"Everybody?"

"Everyone I knew... What are they doing...?"

"Uhm... Actually, nothing has changed for a few months. Everyone lives their own life. Nobody died or was hurt. Almost. But they are all alive. Why do you ask?"

"Out of curiosity. It's just a long time since I saw them all." you answered him by placing your forehead on his shoulder. Not looking at Him, but at the floor.

"So it's not like you want to go to them?"

"Mhm... I just wish to meet them. Nothing more. They are not interested in me." he muttered softly.

"That's why you are with me! You don't need them! You got me! You are always most important to me! I think only about you. Others underestimate this. But I do. Has anyone ever done as much as I did for you? Come on, tell me."

The painful truth hit you.

"...No..."

"No, that's why you are with me. And not with them. You would only be a shadow. You are light to me. I will never leave you and you will be mine. You are the most important to me. For them, you would only be the person standing next to. Nobody would notice. Everyone had their own affairs. Anyone would ignore you baby. Only with me are you in the light. Everyone would whisper for you. They would drag you into the dark. You know how annoying it is when people pretend to be your friends and they really aren't?"

When you listen to him now, he is telling the complete truth. Everyone would just ignore you. Nothing else. You would be overshadowed by others. Ignored. He wasn't ignoring you. He was always there. He never left. And he never let you go.

He has always manipulated you, but it's true. He was telling the truth about others because he was so. Only he made you more convinced that it really is. And it will never change.

He made you feel terrible, and your mind absorbed his words and you absorbed them. He made you think he was your only good. And it was weird. Because like he said, you can't live without him anymore. You were just used to it. And you won't get used to it anymore. It's not possible. The first time and the last. He mentally tied you together. You feel that it is not bad, and it is natural. It shows you the relationship. But should it really be like this? You don't want to go to other people because of him. But you don't know if you want to meet them or not. you wouldn't want to go out. See the world again. Touch the fresh grass and feel the air against your skin. No collar or handcuffs. With him next to him, but with more freedom of movement.

But are you sure that those few days spent in another house, locked up with him next to you, let you forget about your old life? Could you have really walked away from your stubborn side where you were only fighting for your freedom?? freedom 'cause now you really think he killed that part of you. He really was the Gojo you knew. He still was. He has not disappeared. He's just gone, you've never seen it before. This side was different from that side. Two sides of the medallion. But he was always dark. Not that it has changed that much over several years. Could not. So why not give him a chance? You always gave 17-year-old Satoru Gojo a chance. No matter how many have already wasted them.

Suddenly a big hand touched your face, tenderly stroking your cheek with his fingers. At first you got scared and you pulled away instinctively, but then you relaxed at his touch.