Chapter 36

"Hiiii! Nanamin! I have not seen you for a long time!" White-haired shouted to the blonde who was walking down the corridor. He didn't answer him. "Why do you ignore me?! Come on... What did I do to you this time?"

As the latter screamed, the younger one thought only that he was starting again. He has to look after him like a child again. He's annoying like a child again. As if he hadn't threatened anyone recently or acted like crazy. He returned to his frivolous self. 

And it was just for show. To show others that nothing has changed his mood for the worse. That nothing happened and that he doesn't know anything. Or rather, to show that they know nothing. That what happened between all of them would be forgotten. He had enough trouble anyway, so he didn't need to make things worse. That's why he wanted to be at work as always. In order not to arouse suspicion. 

"Where were you yesterday? I haven't seen you anywhere!" 

"On a mission. But I doubt it's your business." he replied impassively.

"How rude... What's the matter with you today?"

"...Rather tell me what is happening to you... You don't think I'll forget everything. You don't want to tell the truth, it won't be nice. I might as well begin a serious search for her, even with other sorcerers and windows. It won't take long– "

"I'm not playing your game, Nanami. I know you mean the whole truth. Don't feel like I will answer all your questions that way. I'm not stupid, you know?"

"I never said that. But your behavior may indicate it." point, he has adjusted his glasses on his nose. Neither of them was going to turn to face the other.

Gojo refused to show his rage and almost madness so early and Nanami refused to show determination and seriousness. However, the seriousness was mixed with the nervousness of the situation. 

White Haired has always been difficult. Difficult to read, difficult to calm down, difficult to do almost anything. He didn't want to fight him. He knew he wouldn't win this. He wanted to get to him mentally. He already had an idea how to do it, but he needed you. Because if all of this is true, and you are out there, he has to do it. 

Besides, he wants to see you again. 

And also to assess your condition. Mental and physical. Because he knows it's you. He had enough confirmations already. Descriptions of appearance and behavior is that they cannot find you, good luck Gojo. But there was one risky attempt that would show it all. He could do it now. He knew that at school, even the strongest sorcerer would do nothing. 

But he held back. He didn't want to now. His emotions were affected now. He's seen your smile so many times. Your cry. And now he imagined the same. How you cry in front of a Gojo and beg for your freedom. He didn't want to hear it or ever see it. But he knows it was or is. He doesn't know the truth. He doesn't know your current state. So he doesn't know how you feel. 

When he only turned once, he saw White Haired smirk into the phone. He heard a soft beep from the device. When the elderly sorcerer put the phone to his ear, he was so happy. But it changed when he looked at the blonde from the corner of his eye. He saw him turn, but despite his glasses on his eyes, he knew he was staring at him. Gojo in a blindfold and Nanami in his glasses. But even so, they both knew they were looking at each other. 

You were talking to him about one thing. Where are your clothes. That's why he hid them. That you go to him or call him and ask about it. But now he didn't have time to talk. 

So before you finished speaking, he interrupted you, changing your voice from happy to sudden seriousness.

"You could let her finish." the blond suddenly said.