Chapter 32

"Come have a quick breakfast." Gojo called to you.

He left the room after a brief meeting and let you change in peace. You don't know why, but he was strangely in a good mood. Was he satisfied after yesterday? Because you don't know if this alone can satisfy his sexual reign. But maybe it just calmed him down. Or he just changed his attitude.

He may also want to be good to you now, lest you overdo it in front of his students. After all, they don't know you, but they know him. They may think you are hysterical since you walk away from him. What if you run away from him? He wouldn't do anything to you in front of the students. But he would when they were gone. It'll make everything worse. As long as he's good, you don't have to worry about him doing something.

Also, he cannot show his students what he really is. It would be overkill. They would be scared. 

"You go?!" you heard him scream. 

You got up quickly, but realized you weren't wearing any clothes. You looked for your people, but there was nothing there. He must have hidden them or put them somewhere else. That's why you searched all the cabinets and drawers. There were hardly any clothes there. Thought she must have a wardrobe or some other room then.

Wrapping yourself in a soft quilt, you found a door near the entrance to the room and went in there. Wardrobe. Just like you thought. There were even a lot of clothes there. Maybe as much as he has in "your" house. He also has a wardrobe there. Only here has more extras. Watches, glasses... 

In the beginning there were drawers and cupboards, so you checked over there. You found his underwear. It felt a little strange, but you took it and put it on. At least now you weren't completely naked. You found late. You put that on too quickly, and before you could think of the pants, you didn't have to. You heard footsteps. The blouse covered most of the thighs, so so what.

"What are you doing here? You were supposed to come to breakfast." a Gojo suddenly appeared at the door, leaning his hand on the doorframe. 

You turned away quickly, being a little surprised that he got here so quickly.

"I just.... I couldn't find my clothes and was looking for something." You answered quickly. You hoped he wouldn't think you were lying.

"As for that, you could have called me. I have your clothes in another room." 

"Mhm..."

"Unimportant. Come eat. You'll change later." 

He moved away a bit, giving you a place to go. You walked by him in an oversized T-shirt and waited for him to lead you further. This is the first time you are here.

Without waiting for a moment, he grabbed you by the arms, dragging you into the kitchen, and sat you down on one of the chairs. He handed you a plate of sliced baguette with toppings, arranged in the shape of a heart.

"Sorry, I didn't have much time to do anything else. Hope it's okay." He said.

"It's okay." you said taking a piece of bread. It was fresh. Same as extras. Despite your earlier moments with him as a vegetable cook, you had nothing to worry about considering it was just chopped vegetables and lettuce. He had to hurry, but not that much. After all, he had to get vegetables from somewhere. And you doubt he had it all the time.

"Eat it and I will prepare some clothes for you." walked past you briefly rubbing your hair. Even a tender gesture. 

Just left. He went to another room. Didn't he care now that you would run away? A bit suspicious. Either that was what he meant or he forgot about you. He couldn't forget, but maybe he thought you were smart enough to do nothing.