Chapter 5

"I'm at home!" Gojo shouted as he opened the front door. He smiled as he saw you huddled again behind the sofa in the corner. Two days have passed since your miserable escape attempt. Two very long days. At least that was what they seemed. You almost regularly yelled at him to let you out. Unfortunately, instead of doing so, he began to care more about safeguards against your next escape. He locked the door with a few locks and installed special blinds outside the windows so that you could not escape with them. He was very careful now.

He went out and back every day informing you about it with a cheerful scream. You avoided him as much as you could. Whenever he got close, you ran away to another place. He was preparing food that you didn't even eat. You didn't sleep knowing she was around. You didn't know what he could do while you were unaware of everything around you.

When he was gone you were looking for any escape route you couldn't find. It's just that this house was so adapted to keep someone there.

Gojo tried to withstand your behavior as much as he could, but it had its limits. These boundaries just crossed he was fed up with avoiding him. Even if you are still in the same house as him. He hated the fact that you were even close to each other. He was fed up with your evasions. That's why he decided to do something that will make you regret what you are doing.

"(y/n)! " he called looking for you around the rooms. He found you sitting behind the bed in the bedroom. It was the first time you came in here. But now Satoru was not happy about it. He had to punish you for disobedience. Now a kind and loving man has disappeared. His aura was covered in darkness as he approached you. He laughed almost demonically as, trying to grab your hand, you turned your back on him, shouting so he wouldn't touch you. With every move you made against him, he became less and less composed. The smile completely disappeared from his face, being replaced by a furious scowl. You've never seen him like this. He was always in a good mood with you, or at least tried to look like that. Cool and cheerful. Now it was impossible to control it. Like a furious beast looking at a victim. You were terrified when you saw his face. If he could kill you with his eyes, he would. He put his hands on the wall on either side of your head, making you look at him. All he had to do was give you a lesson. A lesson you will never forget. Obey him and follow all his orders. When he offers you his love, it is better not to reject it. This is what you were supposed to understand.

He put one hand next to his neck and rubbed against her. His expression didn't change. He looked even scarier when he was focused on one and very quiet. Frightening. He looked up at your eyes as his thumb pressed one spot on your neck causing a groan of pain. The lashes highlighting his eyes made you see only the bright blue of his irises. He ran his finger over the red spot where he jabbed his thumb at you, savoring the sweet moan from you. A groan of pain telling him to stop. Before you could say anything, he suddenly grabbed your neck with his big hand making you gasp for air. Your hands tightened around his wrist, wanting him to let go, even if he wasn't going to do so yet. The serious expression was replaced by a small sadistic smile that made shivers down my spine. There was a hint of self-righteousness in him. If you've been waiting for it to explode, here it is. Pissed off Satoru Gojo.

" You're not that brave now. You will not run away or hide." he said with his other hand stroking your cheek. "It was a big mistake. Remember that you will not manage to escape understand? You're mine."

" ...I... I..." you groaned weakly.

"Hm? Do you want to apologize? Probably a little late for that. You will not change your previous behavior. You can only try to behave better next time."

"I... "

" What is going on? " he loosened his grip around his neck to let you breathe properly. " Speak."

"You are...! You're crazy!!" you screamed in his face rubbing his neck.

" Oh? Really?" he asked ironically. He laughed briefly, glancing aside for a moment. When he looked back at you, you started regretting what you said. As if he was really about to murder you. " Say... What is normal about me? Everyone has always told me that I am not ordinary. So what is the problem? It's not normal for you, and for me it's the only way to keep you away from other idiots for yourself. You don't understand that I am everything to you? Your life, your feelings, your everything. You have no right to leave me and I will never give you to anyone in my life. You belong to me, nobody but me. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"This is not normal and I am not your thing! I'd rather die than admit it!"

"This can be arranged. Even fast." he smiled like a total sadist. "But don't you think it would be a great loss? You are everything to me and I am everything to you. In your world, nothing matters as much as I do. You should be thanking me for your new life with me."

"I do not want this!"

"You will." he answered quickly. "Now I'm here to give you a little punishment. You will rethink your behavior. "

He pulled something from under the bed. Medium-sized box. You couldn't even move out of fear, so you stayed where you were without the slightest movement. When he opened the top of the box, you saw a collar. Black with an attached strap on the back.

"I didn't want to use it anytime soon but..." unbuckled the buckle bringing it to your neck. You jerked forward, shoving him to the side and quickly stepped on all fours, heading for the open door to the hallway. Unfortunately a bit further you felt your hand wrapped around your ankle. "Where are you going? It won't hurt. Unless you resist."

He started pulling you towards him. Tears flowed from your eyes as you scratched the floor. Pulling you by the stomach towards them, they made you sit between his legs, being pressed against him. He lifted his legs, pressing his thighs against your hands. He brushed your hair back from his neck admiring the skin. He leaned in to kiss her, then stuck his teeth in there pulling the skin into his mouth as he sucked her. There was a pinching feeling. He pulled away just as his mouth swelled. He stared in admiration at the newly formed purple mark. He quickly grabbed the belt fastening it around your neck, then released you, standing up with the other end of the belt in his hand. You grabbed the belt, tugging it in an attempt to pull it off. Neither twitched.

"Do you think you can take it off so easily? No no no. It has a special lock. Who do you think I am?"  he pulled on the leash instructed to get up. It hurt when he pulled too hard. "Let's go spend some time together." with these words he pulled on the belt, making you stand a few centimeters in front of him.