Chapter 17

TW: Short NSFW

His hand collar looked too fit around your neck. Everything connected to a small rechargeable battery on the back with the clasp. You really hoped he wouldn't use it on you. Your mind told you it was dangerous and you don't want it and you are afraid, but your body temporarily showed curiosity about it. How will it feel? How it will even look like...? A dangerous thing that can cause you so much pain in the hands of a Gojo. It was unpredictable. 

"Cupcake... Are you afraid? "He asked suddenly, leaning forward your face. His lips trembled as if he wanted to laugh for no reason. Or maybe he had a reason?

You nodded to him quickly.

"I don't believe ..."h said softly covering his mouth with his hand.

You made a surprised noise when he suddenly unhooked a plastic thing you thought was a small battery, and it was actually a little plastic box and the cables were taped loosely around it. In fact, you were a little surprised at first that the cables are on top. It was true that they weren't hooked up at all, and the collar wasn't dangerous. 

He cheated on you. 

You weren't wearing a shock collar, just a plain one which was new, and had a little plastic box attached to it that didn't matter. It was just meant to scare you.

As you looked shocked at what he took, he started laughing uncontrollably and collapsed on the bed. It didn't take long because after a while he calmed down.

"So that you know your face! Haha! So scared! " 

He was breathing to calm himself from the sudden burst of laughter. Basically it's unreasonable...

"This is not a shock collar... This is the new one I bought today. You may be my pet sometimes, but not a dog I would electrocute. This is what I found today. Kind of ordinary collar... "

He raised his hand by touching the collar where there was plastic before and pressed it against your skin.

You didn't feel the material the collar is made of, but the plastic or something similar to it. 

"Dog collars are similar to this so that they don't bark. This point vibrates. In fact, when I was buying it, I didn't know the use of it, and I don't think there is an exact one. I can also say that I bought it in a sex shop that creates new devices itself. All I know is that before that it's not popular and people think it's illegal as well. They have permission. And I bought this before the Internet, while still at school. There were no uses, but it looked interesting, and only at home did I think I could put this around your neck. Of course, with a little joke in advance to let you learn a lesson for yesterday. So... I'll set it up at your sweet spot on your neck and tighten the strap tighter so you can feel it. I will not strangle you with this. You will feel the pressure of this point and vibration. I guess..."

You saw that he reached into his pocket and pulled out the little remote and then grabbed the collar strap tightening it, but not tight enough to make you choke. The little pilot landed in his hands, and then clicked a button. You felt a sudden vibration in your neck and it made you shiver. 

"Oh? It works like a vibrator! Just wish you were more sensitive. Now that I know how it works, I could download it. We will use it another time. I promise."

You felt as he unfastened the collar on the bed and reached for the old one that he has been using from the beginning. And he hooked up the leash.

You felt a tug on your wrist as he pulled the handcuffs up.

" Come on. get up." he said smiling slightly. After bending your knees for so long, you had a problem with straightening them. Every movement was painful and shaky. You almost touched his thigh to prop it up. "Lean on me. He ordered, placing your hand on his knee so that you could shift your weight onto him and rise. He could see you went numb from sitting in the same position all the time. He promised himself that he would be nicer to you and internally he always wanted to listen to what you say and believe it."