Chapter 49

Immediately after the blonde went to sleep in his bedroom, you sat on the armchair next to the window. The sun's rays were no longer there. It was getting darker and darker. It was nicer then. His armchair was positioned perfectly against the west window. That he would give light in the designated place. A quiet little house, suitable only for him. You had his phone in your hands. And in the completed call, only the name was visible. Satoru Gojo. Also talk time. You talked to him for less than five minutes. 

Nanami slept for about an hour and a half. You felt like a child who did something wrong. You doubted that he wanted you to contact the white-haired man. But you did it. And you didn't regret it. For the first time in days, you heard him. And he himself seemed happy that you were calling him. But you were afraid of Nanami's reaction. But you know he can get pissed. But, knowing him, he would definitely do it. 

You just waited for his discipline. 

You only thought about who you are better off with. But you know you prefer Gojo. You've spent so much time with him, you don't want to leave. Nanami thinks otherwise. He thinks you need to get away from the white-haired man. As far as possible, because he only hurts you. 

These are the words you refused to believe at all costs. 

Because it's not Gojo that is hurting you. People hurt you by telling you what is good for you and what is not. And you know what you prefer.

You want a hug again. Just like with him. Feel the warmth. Well, you can't sleep now. You don't know if it's because he did something to you. Is it because of your attachment to him. You felt sad to think that he was experiencing the same thing as you.

So suddenly, you heard the soft creaking of wooden planks on the floor. You know what that means.

And you heard that deep and calm voice.

"You don't want to rest?" he asked coming closer. „I know I took the bed you sleep on, but now I've fixed everything after myself."

You were silent when your jaw twitched.

"Something happened?" he bent down beside you to look at your face. He failed because you turned to face the window. You didn't want to show him that fear. If he saw it, he would surely think something was wrong with you. You wouldn't have that face otherwise.

He considered silence a general reluctance to talk. Same as before, you may not want to talk to him.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do something over the phone. When I woke up, I remembered that I had to finish the paperwork." the phone said as he reached for the device. You got scared seeing that.

But he just dialed the number and called. He spoke so calmly you thought he wasn't angry. Or he just doesn't know what you did. He certainly didn't want this. After all, he himself said that, Gojo cannot find you. At least not now while he's crazy after you disappear.

You saw it right at the door, the same day you showed up at his home, Nanami was whispering something incomprehensible. You don't know what it was. You haven't felt anything for several months. He doesn't know what you did. 

The blonde felt bad when he watched you have such an expression on your face. When you didn't even want to look at him. It hurt inside him because he thought it was hurting you. But of course he knew your apprentice now. You weren't with Gojo, and you weren't in another place either. Not where you've been used to. Nor with the person you are used to. But he knew you could get over it. If not now, then in a few days. He is not afraid to wait for your peace. Because I just want you to calm down and forget about the pain.