Chapter 35

What if he was the one your mother always told you about? Maybe he was supposed to be your happiness in life? Maybe he was the one who made sense of it. It was not without reason that only in Jujutsu high did you understand what life really is. You had friends there. Close persons. Including him.

But it is with him that you now feel complete.

He complemented you perfectly.

He really was your happiness.

But the very thought of Nanami was different... you were also thinking about him. How is it? How is he. You haven't spoken to him or seen him in a long time. And that's different.

Do you want to see him. But you also don't want Gojo to do anything to him in a fit of rage. You knew yourself that it is impossible to stop him when it does. You felt it the hard way.

And being next to him was doomed to all of this. Condemnation to his moods, for whims and rage. For love and hate. But he was there.

But you wondered what would happen if it was Nanami who spoke to him. It really is.

Would he then let you go? Or maybe then he will understand his mistake for real.

There is only one thought. Can you do it.

You were with him for so long. But you don't know how much. You've lost track of time. But you know it's spring. He kidnapped you during the fall. It was chilly and now it's getting warmer outside. So it should be like this.

Back then, you rarely went out into the garden with him. And this may be a sign of bad weather in autumn

But as soon as your thoughts returned to Nanami, you felt a twinge inside you. Did the thought make you feel like this? You've been thinking about how Nanami's stoic calmness was destroyed. How he started to care. And with that came the curiosity to see him as he met Gojo. What his face looked like, how he behaved. As he spoke to him. Was he as calm as ever.
It was something you wanted to know. But don't you dare to ask. Neither do you want to run away. Not just to see Nanami. Gojo will stop trusting you. And you will regret it. Now is good. He is kind, sweet and protective. And this facade hides the complete opposite of what you feel. What he gives you is quite different from what he really does and thinks.

Every false step and movement of other people is severely cursed in his mind. He watches what he could do to make them stop. But he knows you don't want bloodshed.

He himself knew he had to do something about first-years. Don't hurt. But make them not interfere. He didn't need anyone else to stick to him. The case with Nanami was bitter enough. He was a big problem for him. He didn't need Yagi and his superiors yet. Not that they interfere. But fear of him could be protective.

No interference, no harm.

And even if his superiors interfere, he will have another excuse to smash them one by one. This is what he wanted.

But he didn't know if he would be able to do the same with his former teacher.

The hierarchy of fear can also work to make them leave you. But he needed your support. So that you do not run away at the moment when they only move away. That you would go to him when he went away. Then you show them all that you want him. That you only want to be with him.

____________

He's not with you. He went to work. He's been gone for hours. And you think you've had enough. Closing it did not help.

He left, so he closed the door. And you didn't even come towards them.

Your head hurt. You felt the throbbing, and you couldn't help thinking of the pain pill and wanting to sleep. But you don't know if you can get on. Or if they are there at all. Nothing would hurt to check, and you have a reason. Unbearable pain.