I'm gonna reach there in ten minutes. Don't be late. I don't entertain late comers.

It read!

That's my office you're talking about Mr. Malhotra. So, bear it now!

I wrote back!

"Ahm... So chatting and all" Aayush uncle smirked and I looked at him.

"Ah what" I asked & he chuckled.

"Nothing. Live the phase. Just don't tell your dad. He's...bore" He said and we both laughed.

"Hey, he's my dad. You can't say like that" I dramatically protested

"He's my Best friend before you were even born" He mocked while I smirked

"Ask him, whom he loves more" I said and he looked at me and we both raised our brows.

"Okay, Baani" We both said at the same time and laughed as the office building came and he parked the car inside.

"Media" I mumbled as I saw them.

"Ready to handle them. Or should I? " He asked

"I will" I told and he nodded coming out of the car handing the keys to the watchman and I too opened the door of my side and instantly was surrounded by  media.

"Ms. Mittal , congratulations to you. B & M have got the new CEO" The reporters wished and I smiled.

"Thankyou" I thanked

"So, what are your strategies going to be" One of them asked

"Well, to work as hard as I can" I replied

"Your parents have been one of these business people. Will you able to hold the same position" A question was shot and Aayush uncle was about to speak when I stopped him.

"Why to hold the same position. I'm sure my parents will be very much happy if I make my own in this business world. And I'll try my best to make one. I'm not here to be Mr. Kabeer & Baani Mittal's daughter. I want world to call them as Isha Mittal's parents. " I said and everyone their nodded.

Okay! That's enough for one day right!

Lemme leave!

"How was working in Abeer Malhotra's company" Someone asked

Aren't the questions going to end! And I'm very sure the next question is going to be something personal!

"Got to learn really lot. And everyone knows working in K & M is a dream" I told

" And we lost an asset" A voice came and everyone turned around.

There he was in all his glory, wearing a dark blue tuxedo.

And the whole media turned to him!

Fan following duh!

He's media's favorite person after all!

I've seen this in six months!

"Mr. Malhotra. One question.. " A media person said while he nodded and then looked at me and gesturing me to go inside.

That's when I undertood what he did right now!

I looked at him and nodded and then went away while Aayush uncle looked at me.

"Knight in the shining armor" He whispered and I looked away hiding my smile.

God stop smiling Isha!

He chuckled and wished me luck after which I bid him bye and went inside.

As soon as the security guard opened the door, I heard applauses.