"Really?" Hope, there was fucking hope finally. I felt the bed shift beside me and I look to see Minho crawl behind me and wrap his leg around my torso.

"Yeah, but we should still go in today just in case," Changbin said as I felt small kisses being placed on my shoulder.

"I was thinking we take the day off, I'm not feeling so good today" I turn my head to the right to see Minho give me a satisfied smile.

"That's weir-" I hung up, not wanting to explain further.

"So?" Minho said as I put my phone down.

I shrug, "Cant, there are some important things I have to do"

He pouts and pulls away. I turn to him as he crosses his arms. "Guess I'll spend the day alone" He looks up at me with sad eyes.

I swallow harshly and put my hand on his cheek, letting my thumb softly glide across the skin "I'm kidding darling". His sad eyes turn into a glare, pushing my hand away and my body down to where I'm laying on my back again.

I chuckle as he climbs on my lap for the second time today. "Don't do that again or you'll regret it darling" This made me stop laughing and become serious.

"And what is it that I'll regret exactly?" I push for more.

He smirks, putting his pointer finger on my neck and sliding it down my naked chest slowly. "Oh baby, you might be big and bad now but we both know I can still get you on your knees"

I scoff and smirk up at him, grabbing his arm and pulling him down to where our faces are only inches apart. "Your right, but don't let that get to your pretty little head—you may sometimes start this but darling we both know I always finish it"

He swallows harshly and sits ups. Clearing his throat he says "Let's get breakfast, I'm hungry"

I smile softly at him and nod.

-

My fingers run through his soft hair as he lays his head on my lap. He insisted we watch a scary movie even though he hates them. Every time we watched them he would complain about how everything was predictable.

"What the fuck? Why would you walk into a dark room, the light switch is literally right there!" He yelled, making me chuckle.

The sun was setting now and honestly after this morning I was worried we'd get too touchy and it would turn to us doing other things but no. We had to order breakfast here since I didn't have anything to cook, as we ate we—he came up with ideas on what to do today but quickly settled on staying in and binging movies.

It worked out until the third movie, I completely passed out but he didn't wake me up—I asked why and he only said it was because I looked peaceful and that he noticed I haven't gotten much sleep.

That's all we did today, stay on the couch and eat random junk he ordered while watching movies. It felt almost domestic but I didn't hate it, if anything it worried me. I didn't want to become used to this feeling, even after the promises we made last night I can't help but still feel this uncertainty about how we'll turn out.

After this morning he hasn't been that touchy, clingy yes. Here and there he'll ask for a kiss or he'll randomly kiss my cheek and go back to the movie but that's it. He was stuck to my side all day and even when I would get up to go to the kitchen he would follow. I didn't question it because it felt normal.

He was always clingy and touchy so this wasn't new, it just made me wonder if he was like this with Jae—I shouldn't but it's what came to my mind.