"First thing, Why are we even talking about it. Vikram's love lost in front of the deal you offered" She chuckled bitterly

"And... Play boy ? You judged him on that basis? Tell me Mr. Mihir Malhotra. Your dad, wasn't he the one too! So... Your mother was wrong to choose him" She said

"What the fuck are you saying" I yelled and she flinched

"Are you out of your mind" I screamed and she looked at me.

"If that's so bitter to hear then how the fuck you judged him" She yelled back and I clenched my fists.

"There's a difference between these two things. There's difference between circumstances. But I won't start explaining you that because you're over powered by your anger. " I said and her facial expressions changed.

"Vikram wasn't wrong. I was wrong. I accept my mistake. He was never going to accept the deal in exchange for leaving you. I was wrong in knowing him. But you too were wrong in knowing him. You are angry on me. Fair enough . You left him, not fair. You left your family, not fair Avika. They miss you. And Vikram, no one has heard of him.  Please don't do this to all of us. Come back Avika. Please. We miss you. I... I miss you. Forgive me" I  expressed and she looked at me shocked

"If he wasn't going to sign the deal, why did he say... That it was so kind of you. Why didn't he stop you when you were taking out papers. Why... Why he didn't stop me" She whispered

"I don't know. But, he would've denied world in exchange of you. I'm sorry that's all because of me. " I apologised and she cried.

"No. You're not sorry. This... This doesn't suit your image Mihir Malhotra. You ruined my life. You ruined Vikram's life. I... Judged him. I.. How I couldn't trust him. You know... You know what does that mean? Even after all this, I trusted you more then him...Just like my family. We're no different. We trusted a wrong, a very wrong man. I...left him. I hurt him" She sobbed loudly as she sat on floor

"I'm sorry Avika. I'm so sorry. Please give me one chance. Just one chance. I'll do everything correct. Please " I cried wiping her tears when she looked at me and pushed me away.

"One chance? You...how are you still talking to me? How are you..so shameless? You don't deserve a chance. You're...so so selfish. I wish either me or you won't have born. At least I won't have to see your face ever. There's no differnce between you and a monster Mihir Malhotra. You're the monster of my life." She accused and I looked at her.

"I.. Lost the love of my life because of you. With what face... What face will I ever go to him. I can't. I just can't show my face to him ever. We were engaged. We were going to spend the whole life to gather. But you took my togatherness with him away from me. And you know why... I'll tell you. Because you're alone! You're a lonely person. And you want everyone else to be same. Look at my dad & mom. They're alone too now. Not that they don't deserve it. But it's due to you. And one more thing. I was so so wrong to tell you that I was in love. The person, who doesn't even know what love is. The person who's soulless, heartless... What he'll know about love. I wish, I wish you fall in love Mihir Malhotra and then you stay away from her for some time. That day you'll realise, how hard, how painful and how heart wrenching it feels" She blamed and silent tears left my eyes.

"Get out of my house. And leave me alone. We're in no way related to each other. And after what I've got to know today, I can't imagine how low and selfish you might become in future. God mercy someone coming near you" She added and I heard that all silently.

I looked at her for some seconds and then spoke.

"I'm sure, Mihir isn't leaving from here today. It'll be someone else now. " I whispered and took fast steps towards the door and came out.