The Madam is Down

Começar do início

'Thee god to be feared.'

Robin didn't want to tell you, she just shook her head and smiled warmly again, "These words suit you a lot." You frown, 'She's not going to tell me.' "Alright..."

You put the blade back to its right place and continue to hold the weapon. Robin and you stood silent the whole time while she read the giant red cube. You weren't sure what she was thinking, due to how plain her face is, but that didn't make you fear her. Luffy found a good person to be by his side.

You then felt your phone vibrate, making you look at it. Taffy had informed you that the Queen was shot and is now pronounced dead. Your mother and aunts are currently fighting the Black Sun's revolution, while her sons are as well. He had also informed you that The Straw Hats are fighting too.

You looked away from your phone and left it as that, but once your sight was away from it you saw Robin looking at you deeply. "You've changed a lot, Y/n." You nodded, "So I've heard." Robin shook her head, "Seriously, you did a lot. It seems that you've grown as a person to be feared by everyone, it suits you." You didn't say anything, leaving the girl to chuckle under her breath, "Why do you follow Luffy?" Robin was taken back at your question, "What do you mean?" "I'm just asking." Robin tilted her head, but then the dots began to click with one another, "I see...you and Luffy ended in bad terms, no?" You shrugged, "Looks like he didn't tell you nothing, figured." Robin sat down on a giant rock and sighed deeply, "Luffy is a great guy, Y/n. You should give him another chance. The boy had been through a lot, and you must be there for him."

"Why me?"

"Seems like it's destined for you and Luffy to be together. Luffy...saves people, but nobody saves him. He never opens up about his feelings, nor his past, but it looks like he did with you." You sat down next to Robin and looked at her with a bored stare. "The reason I follow him, was because I was one of the people he had saved. All of his crew members were saved by him. Luffy is strong, and a great leader—you should keep that in mind." You looked away from Robin and glared at nothing, was this women trying to get you to join Luffy?

Shaking your head you looked back at Robin and sent her chill by that stare that had even scared your own family, "I don't go after people that left me behind. They did it in the beginning, so why would I try? They're bound to do it again either way." Robin widened her eyes. She then watched as you got up and started walking away. "You might wanna follow me. The queen was shot and your crew is currently fighting."

Robin felt her heart drop, 'W-What?'

"You're strong, Straw Hat! But I know you have no balls to kill me!!!" Hody screamed and began to laugh while Luffy shook in anger, he was holding on to Hody Jones collar with a tight grip, and he knew he was right. Luffy can't kill for shit, and Hody knew that as well which is taking advantage of that. Neptune and his sons had been caught and turn into hostages, having some of Hody's man pointing guns at him making Luffy not be able to kill Hody.

Your mother was also in a tight situation, your aunts had been surrounded, and they knew they couldn't do much, so they stopped fighting and waited patiently, for Taffy to have a plan. But Taffy couldn't do much either, he was a solo man with just two pistols. Killing some will end up having one of your aunts dead.

"Luffy, it will be okay!" Zoro shouted while he finishes slicing his part of the enemies. While Sanji finished too and groan, "Come on, Luffy! He's nothing but a weakling!"