Chapter thirty-one: Temari Daemon and Arrow Daemon

All at once, a violent surge of noise had interrupted their conversation.

Shattered wood rained down on their heads, and the rampant smack of rubber caused the room to shake and fresh air spilling in through a gaping hole in the wall.

"Who are they?" Shiro thought as he was using his body to protect Cassia, in case of a second attack.

"That woman, did Haggar send them." Keith thought as he stared at them.

Then, just as terrifyingly abrupt as it had begun, the assault was over. There was a faint echo of something hitting into something else, like a ball one might play with as a child, as the dust began to settle around them.

"You were right, Gorgo!" She said, "this building just materialized out of nowhere!"

"The handiwork of someone's advanced technology that can hide objects." Gorgo said as he was sensing the area. "What is this? We're tracking down a human, is he with Galra?"

"Isn't this fun?" The girl said as she had black hair with orange streaks and she was dressed in a black sleeveless t-shirt, yellow jacket and orange pants.

"I have to say, Tisiphone, your way of doing things is just so immature, utterly crazy, you splattered me, my outfit is covered in dust." Gorgo said.

As he was black and had very short black hair and was dressed in a plain olive-green long sleeve shirt with black jeans decorated by a strip of green that ran down his arms from his shoulders to his wrists.

"Oh, stop whining, who cares about dust? My Temari just uncovered their hiding place and now the real fun begins!" Tisiphone said as she threw her temari balls at Shiro and the others again.

As the balls return to her hands more dust appears.

"Stop splattering me!" Gorgo growled as he covered himself from the dust.

"Stop being so upset, your outfit looks just fine to me." Tisiphone said. "And look."

As she laughs at the group, Shiro was defending Cassia, Stats, and Hazel from them while Hazar was defending Ulaz from the debris caused by them.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." Tisiphone said.

"A Temari? Throwing a Temari caused all this damage?" Keith said to himself.

"That girl, who sent her, Zarkon?" Ulaz through.

As Tisiphone sent out more balls to attack them, a ball went to Ulaz.

"Master!" Hazar shouted as the ball had suddenly switched directions and then.

SPLAT! the ball splattered Hazar's head in a gory mess.

"Hazar." Lance yelled.

Realizing the gravity of the situation finally caught up with Keith as their attacker summoned their Temari with a triumphant laugh.

"Dammit!" Keith cursed "Shiro, Take Cassia outside and get her to safety".

"It's too dangerous! we have a basement, take her there," Ulaz said.

"Good idea, Shiro." Keith said.

"I understand." Shiro said as he ran with Cassia and Hazel.

While Keith and Lance go back to defense mode, with Lance holding his staff and Keith with his knife.

"Keith, I'm sure you hope you know what you're doing," Lance said, following behind him.

Keith ignored Lance and as the dust settled, they got a close look at the two dark daemons. The female was pale-skinned with bright hazel eyes with cat-like pupils and black hair with orange-colored ends. She was carrying the Temari balls in her hand.