Chapter nineteen: Day's off for swim

It was a still and calm morning, the Alteans had filled the streets with vegetables, livestock, and other objects, just as clothes and jewelry.

Just another day of hard work, hopefully without any Galra coming in the middle of the day.

In one particular person, Romelle was ready for a day for work as her duty to care for the shrine as a maid.

As she was walking from room to room, making sure everyone's up.

So with a knock.

"Rise and shine, Shiro." Romelle said as Shiro lay asleep on his new bed...with Stats curled up at his side.

"Affirmative, ma'am!" Shiro said with a solute. "Hey, Romelle."

"Hey, Shiro, how's the new bed?" Romelle said.

Shiro smiled and stood up, it was large enough and just hard and soft enough for him.

"It's wonderful." Shiro said.

"Stats." Stats said.

It had been about 2 days now since he and Keith had returned to Aurs, they explained what had happened on their journey to Coran.

He was relieved that they were all right, but displeased with their actions against his orders.

Thus, Shiro and Keith were forbidden to go outside of Aurs's grounds, without Coron's permission, but for one week just until he trusts them again.

"Well, you better get change, breakfast is in one tick." Romelle said.

"Will do." Shiro said as Romelle left the room.

Onto the next room, Romelle was ready to knock, the door slid open, revealing a very tired person.

"Keith!" Romelle said.

"Hey, Romelle!" Keith said, his hair was messy but he was brushing his teeth.

"Are you going to get ready?" Romelle said.

"I'm ready." Keith said.

"You're not gonna wash up? You've got a little dirt on your ... everywhere, actually." Romelle said.

"You call it dirt, I call it healthy!" Keith questioned as continue brushing his teeth.

"Ok...but...you should keep washing it a bit." Romelle said.

But Keith just walked away. That's when Romelle suddenly saw his room. It was clean from head to toe, everything was dusted and washed and put up and organized.

"Wow, no wonder he looked like he had no sleep!" Romelle thought.

After that, everyone who worked for the shrine was eating breakfast. Shiro looked over the Alteans, it did take a bit of time for him to get used to being surrounded by beings from another world.

At first, things went relatively well for him, he met very good people that were willing to take him in, like Coran.

But also, people, outside of Aurs, begin to hear what he did at Alderaan and Kitsune Valley.

Some call him crazy, while others call him a hero, but he didn't do it alone, he had Keith and the allies that he made and met.

"Time to eat! Time to eat! Time to eat!" Keith chanted as he spooked out large spoonfuls of his food.

"Hold on, Keith," Shiro said as he got a bowl of some type of fruit, and a drink of blue milk, then headed to his seat before Keith sat next to him with a bowl of food.