Chapter fifteen: Madame Violet

As the miles and hours went for Shiro and company as they traveled for another half a day as they flew over some treetops and the sun beat down on them from its highest point of the day, things to the skiff that they got from Sokka and the swamp rebels.

And luckily for them, Romelle could pilot the skiff, but she seemed really tired, and so did Stats, since he was riding the skiff with his newfound friends that he discovered when he met Shiro who had just come from another world called Altea.

At the time, Shiro couldn't imagine how worried everyone must feel while others might be afraid that Shiro might be dead right now that he was almost killed by Mistress Centipeede. He was visibly trembling and he was scared for the first time in his life.

"Hey, are you okay?" Keith said.

But Shiro couldn't answer as he was leading on a path that he never wanted, but luckily, Shiro had made many allies in his time here, the rebel leader, Sokka, and his rebels, Coran, and the Alteans, Romelle and Keith who claims to hate Shiro.

But Shiro already knew that Keith wasn't all bad, he just needed a guide on the right path, after all, he was his d-user and in turn, he might help him get home.

And there was a cool samurai sword that he discovered when he was in trouble, but not only that, he was kidnapped by Sendak, who ordered his men to be experimented on, resulting in the daemon arm he has now.

After he lost his arm to Mistress Centipeede, when she was trying to get the quintessence Crystal from his arm.

How is he going to explain to everyone?

"Hey, we're almost there." Romelle said.

"Oh, really." Keith said, surprisingly.

"Yeah we're almost there, I already told you that." Romelle replied as she stared at the mist that protected her home and was hyped to show Shiro to Coran again, only this time she'll do it right.

"Yeah, you must be pretty excited." Keith said, uncertainly.

Although Stats woke up albeit a little groggy, staring at the amazing sight in front of them.

"Stats." Stats said.

"Yeah, Stats, that is home." Romelle said to him, as her thoughts were also returned to that day when she was trying to take Shiro home, she remembered how close she was to death at the hands of Sendak and his men.

It's hard to remember that protection from the mist was only a distant memory as it's getting harder every day when the Galra keep finding ways to evade and soon they'll have nothing left to defend themselves.

Her only hope now is to train Shiro into the ways of the samurai but proven difficult since Keith who she views as violent and quick to anger, and refused to listen to others, however the same time, he does have a sense of justice and bravery, and he does calm down when he needs to, Who knows, maybe Shiro would teach Keith some respect. Only time will tell.

"Hey, where are you staring at?" Keith asked.

"Oh, nothing, just thinking now we are heading home." Romelle answered.

"Your home maybe but not me!" Keith said.

"Why, you know Coran and it seems like you guys are friends." Shiro said.

"Well it's complicated." Keith answered.

A small silent moment felt in front of Shiro, apparently, it's clear that something serious happened between us and Shiro won't ask, that skeleton in the closet.

Just then, Shiro looks over the horizon to see the same spot where he first arrived in this world with the quintessence Crystal.

"Somebody stop," he said.