38

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Mikey killed your mother y/n"

at that sheer moment, the only thing you wanted to do was get up and punch that scarred mouth for uttering such bullshits. how could he even try to play with the most sensitive topic of your life just like that?

but tied up body couldn't do much besides struggling and glare at him with enraged eyes.

sanzu saw how tears welled up in your inflamed eyes, rolling down one by one as you glared at him, ready to jump down his throat.

however, sanzu had more up his sleeves.

"I know you wanna murder me after what I said. but this is the truth, and I can prove it" you halted your struggling for a second, lips parted to say something but couldn't.

with terror-filled eyes you watched sanzu going through his phone again.

no no no no. you chanted mentally, heart rate increasing with each second passing by.

you'd rather live in a lie than know the cruel truth. even though you're sure sanzu is just playing with you and he's not speaking the truth, the fear of being proved wrong about mikey still scares you. it scares you because from the very beginning you have always doubted yourself– if you ever actually knew Mikey.

maybe you did not.

but despite everything, you can't see the love of your life, sano manjiro as the biggest villain of your life at the moment. not with all these blurry memories blazing through your head, not with all these uncertainties in your heart.

not with you losing your own self.

"sanzu, can you please stop? I don't wanna see your proof. I... I wanna go home..."

"home? you mean bonten?" sanzu paused whatever he was doing and snickered, looking down at you with pity and amusement. "do you even belong there?"

do I... you asked yourself the same thing. after being a mass murderer and a fucking psychopath where could you run off to anyway? if bonten wasn't your home then where do you belong to?

"you work under me sanzu, not the other way around for you to dare say that. so stop this bullshit and untie me"

"hmm here it is!" the pink mullet completely ignored you but you had no time to be mad at that since you had a bigger issue to face.

sanzu looked at you with a sinister smile, his eyes squinting as he turned the phone screen towards you.

"oh poor y/n. are you brave enough to watch this?" you are not and you know that very well, yet out of curiosity and sheer agitation, you focused on the screen.