35

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sanzu grabbed mikey by his arms and smashed their lips together.

the pink mullet knew this wasn't going to end well. he had finally opened the door of his forbidden desires thus he had to pay the price, but right now when he pressed his lips on mikey's one who he loved all these years; it felt so surreal, so beautiful and so worthy. whatever becomes of him in the near future, he doesn't care. he was able to live this moment and that's all he can ever ask for.

or maybe not.

sanzu kissed Mikey firmly, nearly pushing his tongue inside the male's mouth– he was almost there. he was this close to taste the man's mouth but before that could happen,

mikey grabbed sanzu by the back of his head and yanked their mouths apart, but of course, that wasn't enough as he moulded his hand into a fist and slammed it across sanzu's jaw, making him fall hard against the concrete pavement.

the pink mullet groaned and held his jaw, fearing it will dislocate from how many times he's been punched here. but he had no time to think about himself as he raised his head to look right into mikey's hollow black eyes. ever so lifeless yet held so many emotions. none of them being affirmative of course.

he saw how Mikey had his stoic eyes slightly enlarged and mouth covered with the back of his hand. oh... he is disgusted... the pink mullet thought to himself, as a cold smile formed on his scarred lips. sighing to himself he stood up and stepped closer to the silver-haired male. not caring that Mikey might end up killing him.

he just didn't care anymore.

"mikey. before you do or say anything." sanzu started, now standing a few feet away from him.

mikey with his angered eyes just watched the tall man, noticing a few drops of tears glistening in his deep blue eyes. but it didn't bother him, it never will.

"I want to ask you a question. if it's not too much, please just please answer me honestly and then do whatever you want with me. I won't say a thing" he spoke in a monotone voice. looking directly into the male's stoic eyes that showed anger once in a while.

really did the sano manjiro for once feel anything besides anger or pity for the pink mullet? did he ever care for him just as sanzu did for him? he knew the answer well but still wanted to fool his heart. deceiving always has been his second nature after all.

"what am I to you?"

sanzu knew he was stupid to ask such a thing to the invincible mikey. what can he possibly be to him? besides a pawn? nothing, right? however if his answer is even slightly different, then he is ready to sacrifice his entire life to mikey. he will find a way to stay by the silver-haired male's side forever. mikey just needs to think about him for this once. he can even lie and sanzu will gladly live the rest of his life in that lie. only if mikey let him to. only if.