17

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Where am I..." were the words that left your lips once you regained your consciousness.

Your back arched against the wall, your hipbones hurting from the way you laid on the dusty floor. Your h/c hair strands got in the way to open your eyes and see your surroundings properly.

But with that blurry and hazy sight, you still blinked your e/c eyes figuring you were in a dark room, the little light coming through the small window on top of your head cleared at least this much that,

You were locked up somewhere with your hands and legs tied.

Luckily your mouth wasn't stuffed with cloth or something, yet you didn't scream or talk.

Needless to say, you acknowledged the fact that you were kidnapped.

The vice president of Bonten was literally kidnapped in broad daylight.

fuck y/n how can you get abducted like a moron?! You cursed at yourself, observing the place with enraged eyes.

Looking down at your legs, you hoped the boots were still on but unfortunately they weren't.

They even took your hidden gun.

Ah fuck

You didn't have any guns or weapon that might help you to at least untie these ropes that were beginning to itch against your skin.

"I see you're awake miss Y/N" a male voice spoke up as the door in front of you opened with a creaking sound.

Your droopy e/c eyes met the eyes of a man who was smirking down at you.

"I won't tell you to let me go, just fucking untie me" you breathed out, blowing the hair strands away from your face.

The man arched a brow while tilting his head.

"Won't you at least ask who am I? I bet you don't even remember who I am"

"Might be one of our lousy enemies"

"Riiiight. You guys are fucked as hell aren't you?"

"Heard that a lot" you were tired to even speak plus his talks were making you bored already.

"Was it fun to kill my brother-"

"I don't fucking care. Untie me right fucking now"

"Come on Y/N, I'm not here to fight you" the man walked to you before he couched to your level, staring directly into your fierce eyes. "I just want you dead"

You laughed at his words making the man grit his teeth together from anger.

"You are so pathetic. Injecting and kidnapping me, taking all my weapons away, locking me up, tying me down- all of that just to kill me? I mean is it that hard to shoot through my little pretty skull?" You frowned, laying down while looking up at the man who stared at you with reddened eyes.