27

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sanzu didn't think he will face one of you two so soon, not right the next morning when he was still immersed in drugs, alcohol and blood precisely.

he needed time, regardless it was hard to read the room for you. yes, right in front of his room's door was standing y/n. clad in a dress shirt with some denim ripped jeans, hair tied in a messy braid. you tapped your feet against the floor, waiting for the pink mullet to open the door.

"san, are you opening the door or do I have to break it?" you sneered, knowing abundantly of what you were doing.

the male washed his face in a haze, everything around him seemed still blurry and distorted. his bloody bruised wrist shaking and legs glued on the spot, he didn't feel like talking. not even to you. to the one he should the most and clear out of what your intentions were.

why were you doing this to him?

maybe sanzu knew the answer or maybe he didn't. he was not in the right mind, he never was.

and yet you played so dirty with him.

in spite of that, it hadn't ended.

and sanzu never saw what was coming for him as he wiped his face with the towel, messily put bandages on the severe cuts which might not have helped that much. taking a last glance at himself on the broken mirror he smashed last night, he deep breathed and walked to the door.

"sa–"

"what?" sanzu half yelled, opening the door and glaring at a happy you.

"woah, look at you. are you okay?" you asked, looking all worried suddenly that might have tricked anyone but sanzu? he knew well enough how phoney your concern was.

"I'm as fresh as a daisy ma'am. how may I help you?" he gritted his teeth, clutching the door rim tightly.

"I'm sorry"

"oh for fucks sake. just fucking leave!" sanzu shouted with blood rushing to his already hot head, his voice shaking with rage. he was really controlling himself.

"no, I'm really–"

sanzu opened the door so damn hard that it slammed against the wall, the thud sound echoed throughout the entire corridor, you almost flinched but soon an amused look curves your face.

"you're pretty mad huh. okay, I'll cut to the chase" your smile dropped and you gave a blank face, not an ounce bit scared of the tall pink mullet who was towering over your body with his hand almost raised on the air, ready to smash your head.

"mikey. it's about him." sanzu almost calmed down upon hearing his beloved boss's name. but he promptly glared at you, not trusting you wholly.

"san, trust me. I'm here to tell you something important. I know you were there last night"