28

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

to say sanzu was nervous would be an understatement. what he felt at that sheer moment was unexplainable. just now he was sort of happy after having this heart to heart talk with you. so now when mikey called him and told him to meet him at his office in a few minutes– the pink mullet needed a fucking break.

did you already snitch on him? maybe recorded the conversation and showed it to the silver haired male? or maybe just spilled shits to mikey about him? he didn't know and he didn't want to either but he had no choice. he had to face his boss now, come what may.

the pink mullet never felt such fear in his life after that incident happened when he was a little kid, what Mikey did to him back then turned him this batshit crazy. although he is grateful for that, he likes himself as a psychopath. madness is what suits him. but he knew damn well, there was a bigger psychopath in the house. sano manjiro has no mercy and his stoic lifeless eyes sparkling in bloodlust when harming others if he wants to is what makes him crazier.

one of the reasons why sanzu was so in love with the silver haired male. and perhaps now when he saw that psycho tendency in you as well, he felt some kind of a way for you. who knows.

taking deep breaths he fixed his dark purple suit and messy hair. not knowing how to fix the almost worn out bandage, he just left it like that and walked out of his room.

y/n told me to stay away from mikey... well boss asked for me himself... I can just not go can I? sorry y/n-chan... he blushed from
the way he for the first time called you like that. but he gained his composure when he reached mikey's office room. gulping down his saliva he grabbed the doorknob, twisted it and entered.

his blue eyes fell on the silver haired male who was spinning himself in the swivel chair, absentminded. not acknowledging the tall male's presence who closed the door behind him and stepped closer to him.

"boss... you called me?" mikey halted and finally noticed sanzu who was standing in front of him.

"yeah. sit there" mikey signalled towards the three seated couch with a blank face. the pink mullet nodded and made his way to the settee, settling himself on the corner seat he looked at mikey who was staring right at him, which made sanzu kinda flustered as he looked down at his fingers.

"what did you need me for?"

mikey didn't respond to the male's question. what he did was get off his chair and stroll lazily towards sanzu. for some reason the way the silver haired male gazed at him felt not that intimidating, rather it felt more like mikey was just now noticing how sanzu looked like. as if he was worried about how the pink mullet appeared to be so miserable. head and hands bandaged, face pale, dark circles under his those blue ocean like eyes that reflected only fear– mikey felt concerned for sanzu for the first time.