40

songs recommended for this chapter:

1. FALLING APART by Michael Schulte ( THIS SONG IS A MUST, I would say read the entire chapter with this song. I would highly request it )

2. the devil doesn't bargain

3. someone to stay

4. if I killed someone for you

5. be alright

6. the saint and the sinner

7. I'll be good

8. another love

9. the one that got away

10. dynasty

11. as the world caves in

[ you can find all these songs in MO's playlist on Spotify ]

the long and last chapter. do enjoy y'all <3

.・。.・゜✭・

mikey's pov

whatever I did was for love.

only for love.

but again, I doubt it all was because I was in love with her. there was so much more to it that I failed to convey.

I wish I can tell her right now that not only because of love I acted this way up to now.

love is an overrated word. what I felt for her was more than this stupid love. since day one she has been my light, okay maybe not since day one because the first time that we met I remember her trying to save me? hah silly, I wasn't even trying to kill myself but she threw herself on me without thinking about anything. she talked so much to me- to a stranger as though she had no care in the world that I might be someone dangerous. someone who might do harm to her.

at first, her babbling irked me, it made me want to shut her up and leave that place like we never met in the first place but as time went by. . . the admiration in her eyes and voice, while she talked about baji and toman, warmed my heart. at that time she reminded me of my young self when I was still a happy kid who was so excited to make my own gang.

ah feels nostalgic.

when everything was still alright.

at that time I never thought she will become someone so important to me since after my brother I never thought someone will take such a special place in my heart.