13

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mikey walked to the door wearing a shirt in sheer anger. Just when he was about to hear the words he loved the most, someone had to interrupt them.

The silver haired male opened the door and saw the tall pink haired male standing in front of him with a blank look on his face.

"Boss, I'm sorry to intrude at such an inconvenient time but–"

Before the man could finish his sentence, Mikey struck his fist across his jaw making the pink haired man to hit the wall and fall on the floor.

Mikey kneeled to his level and gripped his pink locks hard resulting the male to groan in pain.

"Sanzu, I have told you a thousand fucking times to not disturb me in my private time, haven't I?"

"I'm ugh... s-sorry boss. But it's important–"

"Nothing is important when I'm with Y/N... you know that now don't you?" He breathed out on Sanzu's face, making the pink haired guy nod his head hastily, kind of intimidated by the close proximity.

"I'm sorry Boss"

"Now since you ruined my private time already, tell me why are you here. Make it quick"

"We have caught the south district's drug dealers. Unfortunately, One of them somehow has contacted their men. So we need you to give us–"

"Just fucking kill them or something"

"I thought the same but we need them–"

"What's going on here?"

The female voice made both males to turn their heads at you who was leaning against the door frame, wrapped in a silky night robe that fitted your body nicely that would be enough to make any person drool.

These twelve years did change you a lot, beyond anyone's imagination.

Just as Mikey wanted.

"Nothing babe, you can go back"

"I asked Sanzu, not you Mikey" you kissed Mikey's cheek and looked down at Sanzu who was glaring at you.

This fucking bitch... Sanzu hated everything about you. He hated how you were everything he wasn't.

And he hated that he found someone like you attractive.

"Boss, are you coming?"

"Oi, I asked you a question. Haven't I?" You sternly spoke, your eyes droopy giving you a fierce look which again Sanzu found intriguing and of course, he hated himself for that.

"Just answer her question Sanzu" Mikey sighed, yawning to himself.

Sanzu stood up and wiped off the little bit of blood on his lips that came out from the sudden punch. "We have found the drug dealers–"

"Ah fucking finally. Those motherfuckers gave us a serious hard time. Time to give them a little lesson, right Mikey?" The silver haired male smiled at your happy face and nodded his head as he patted your head that made you smile even more.

"Go ahead, just don't get blood on your pretty face"

"Okay~ let me get my gun then~" you kind of sang it as you went inside to take your gun.

Sanzu watched everything with a displeased look on his face. I wanted to kill them...

"You should treat the wound. I punched a bit too hard... Don't take it to heart though, okay?" Mikey looked around and scratched his neck, kind of awkward to indirectly apologize but he did realize that he couldn't hurt his comrades just because of his personal reasons.

Sanzu smiled and his cheeks flushed. "It's okay Boss, I'm sorry again"

"Don't do that again though" Mikey chuckled.

Sanzu was delighted just to see his Boss happy and he couldn't ruin his mood because of a small punch. He was kind of used to Mikey's sudden aggression and mood swings, in no way would that let him stop from admiring Mikey.

It was okay to say, he had a thing for both you and Mikey.

And he wished he didn't have this feeling for you as well cause oh boy, he hated you so much. Complicated but he couldn't help it.

Sanzu was about to say something else but before he could, you came out of the room with a gun in your hand and a coat over your nightgown.

"Uh Y/N wait" You halted in your track, waiting for Mikey to speak, a wide smile still on your lips from the excitement building inside you.

"Take Sanzu with you"

"Huuuuh? Why?" Your smile dropped.

Pfft as if I'm dying to go with you... Sanzu rolled his eyes.

"It's dangerous, just go with her Sanzu" Mikey urged the pink haired tall male who sighed scantily.

"Okay Boss"

"And remember to treat your wound" he added making Sanzu smile and nod.

You thrusted your chest and started to walk ahead. Sanzu rolled his eyes again before following you behind.

Since you both were on the ninth floor and you had to go to the ground floor, you both got on the lift.

You and Sanzu stood on each corner, ignoring each other's presence until you finally spoke,

"Mikey punched you a bit too hard huh?" You mocked him.

"How's that any of your business?" He retorted, already irritated.

"I mean you should not have come at this–"

"Shut up, we are not close enough for you to talk like this"

"You should watch your that sharp tongue you know? I'm your Boss too" you sternly stated.

"In your dreams" Sanzu laughed, looking at you from the corner of his droopy blue eyes, unknowingly roaming around your body as he blinked his long eyelashes and faced the front again.

"Listen here you piece of shit–" before you could speak more, the lift reached the bottom floor and Sanzu walked out without even glancing at you.

You walked out right after, the gun clenching in your hand.

Surely someone was about to get two extra bullets in their skull.

_____________________

Sanzu is here, shiz about to go down huh? ;)

Q. Your favorite Bonten member?

 Your favorite Bonten member?