19

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"you know I'd do anything for you? my love has no boundaries y/n..."

"but you killed him! you fuckin killed him!"

"darling, I just killed him. what's the big deal? he was nothing to you was he? or am I missing something here hmm?" his cold hand caressed my wet cheek, tears falling nonstop as I struggled against the chain wrapped around my body. I can't breathe... it's so dark here... I can't even see him... the one who ruined my entire life.

the one who says I belong to only him.

"let me go! I'm not your toy!"

"you're mine y/n. head to toe all fucking mine. just mine" he kissed my trembling lips. "and if you refuse to believe the same... I'll make sure you regret being alive"

drop silence. I blinked my eyes, once and then twice. the blurry ceiling, the light shining a bit too brightly as I shut my eyes from the sudden brightness.

"y/n?" the sudden male voice boomed on my left making me turn my head to the side, noticing the ever so familiar man.

mikey.

"y/n! you're... you're awake!" the way his voice trembled made me squint my eyes as I tried to move my body that laid flat on the hospital bed.

"oh my god you're finally awake... I... oh my god" he held my hands and hid his face in them.

his hands are so cold...

reminds me of the dream... wait dream? was all of that a dream?

a nightmare to be precise.

I stared at him warily, my eyes for some reason filled with tears. my abdomen giving the pain I probably never experienced before as I tried to exhale the forced air inside my lungs slowly– what a long sleep.

"I'm so glad you're okay... I was so fucking scared" he sough in my hands, rubbing his face against them.

I gazed at him, his face somehow making me feel... I don't know how to describe it, he reminded me of someone certain... a part of my nightmares.

"y/n? y/n? fuck are you ok?!" I blinked my eyes at mikey, he looked worried. what was I even doing here? what happened?

oh.

I was shot.

"I'm... o-okay" my voice came out stiff. the pipes attached to my arms are itching me and my lower part hurts so bad. so much for a stress relief drink huh

"no you're not! you're... you're hurt so bad..." I heard him whimpering, my eyes slightly enlarged seeing the man that I never saw crying... crying in front of me. the way the tears fell from his big black doe eyes, I felt my heart breaking from the mere sight.