26 ⚠

mature content ( smut) !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

hearing your scream mikey's heart dropped.

without a thought, he ran towards the end of the corridor where the kitchen was situated since your scream appeared to come from there.

sanzu followed the silver haired male and when both entered the kitchen, mikey's eyes widened seeing you on the floor, holding your wrist, tears saturating your face.

"y-y/n...babe..." he took slow yet fast steps before crouching to you, your eyes slightly enlarged seeing him.

"mikey... uh... welcome back..." you didn't know how you should greet him, after all, you were sure he was in a daze seeing you in this state.

he carefully took your wrist in his hands, seeing your s/c spotless skin turning tint red and swollen. needless to say, he could definitely tell it was burning like hell.

"h-hey I'm okay... I was just boiling water for tea... and suddenly I heard your voice so I got distracted and it fell over my wrist... it's okay. it doesn't burn much–"

"why the hell were you making tea in the first place? where the fuck was sanzu?!" he snapped, glaring right into your eyes.

you flinched noticing his eyes reddening with tears brimming in them. he looked mad, so damn mad.

how could he not be? mikey rushed here looking for you and the first thing he sees is you on the floor with a burnt hand. he couldn't imagine the pain you are going through.

and sanzu knew he was screwed, real time.

"he... he..." you stuttered, looking oh so helpless. your eyes for a split second met sanzu's who was standing right behind mikey, you noticed him swallowing his saliva and fear glistening in his blue eyes. you smiled softly.

mikey sighed, slowly placing your hand down on your lap before he stood up, slowly turning to the pink haired mullet who stepped back absently by his boss suddenly turning to him.

"b-boss... I'm sorry... I did–"

slam!

in the wink of an eye, sanzu's head meets with the floor due to mikey's high kick hitting the left side of his skull.

sanzu gasped and puked blood out from the sudden pressure bursting through his entire head.

he held his head that instantly started bleeding with his hands and tried to move away but mikey grabbed his pink locks and made him raise his head to face him.