14

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You did that for looking cool but remember someone else has to clean up your mess" Sanzu let out as he followed you behind. Eyes on your night robe that was drenched in blood of someone else's.

"You can fuck off you know?" You retorted through gritted teeth, kind of pissed by the pink haired man's constant taunts.

"I wish I could but boss told me to bring you back to h-his room" the word his came out with much difficulty from his lips since the pink haired male hated to admit you and Mikey might continue from where you two left.

"You are like a dog. Bark and lick as your master orders" you chuckled, making Sanzu's blood boil.

Calm down Sanzu, calm the fuck down-

"You're actually even worst than a dog–"

You couldn't even finish your words as your back slammed against the wall. Your eyes expanded with rage as you looked right into Sanzu's blue eyes that were glaring into yours as he pinned you against him.

"Shut the fuck up. You can't imagine what I can do to you if you anger me any further–"

"You are just a babbling bitch. The fuck you can do to me?" You said with a smirk curling on your lips, cheeks stained with crimson blood.

"I have had enough" he muttered before,

He shoved his lips on yours.

Your eyes enlarged at their best as the gun from your hand fell before it hit Sanzu's chest which didn't stop him from pushing his tongue inside your mouth.

His face started to smear with the blood from your face as he tilted his head and aggressively thrusted his tongue inside your mouth.

"UGH SRWOP-" you couldn't speak as he bites down on your lower lip so hard that you swore it might have just pierced from the bite.

Your lip started to bleed as he kept on eating your mouth out rather in a rough way. You couldn't even push him away as his hands clasped your hands above your head and one leg between yours.

It went for a few seconds or so before he finally pulled away.

You in utter shock grimaced at him, whose cheeks were flushed, cheeks and lips bloody. Your blood boiled even further when he licked off the blood from his lips and smirked.

"I'll fuck you until you're dead the next time you piss me off" he was about to walk away but the minute he turned around to leave,

He fell right on his face on the floor. Sanzu groaned in pain as he held his head and looked up at you.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw you were standing on top of him, your legs on the side of his throbbing body as you looked down at him with a blank face. The blood on your face gave you an intimidating look which once again made Sanzu feel something.

"And the next time you try to even touch me, I'll cut your dick" you put your left leg on his chest and bored your eyes at his widened eyes.

"So you're not gonna tell Mikey?" He asked instead, still hurting from the fall as he laid flat on the floor, eyes trailing from your face to your leg on his chest.

"I need no man to teach some bitch a lesson" you pressed your leg hard on his chest that made him groan further.

"Oh and..." You paused, kneeling but still maintaining your leg on his chest that created more pressure that resulted him to choke on air.

When your face was a few inches away from his, you smiled and,

Spat right on his face.

Sanzu shut his eyes and parted his lips from disgust.

"Keep your dirty saliva to yourself" you tilted your head and smiled before standing up, picking your gun you took the lift and left.

Sanzu laid on the floor, wiping the saliva with a handkerchief. His eyes fixated on the ceiling as he let out a chuckle.

"Damn that was hot..."

°°°

You came back into the room. Closing the door you sighed and looked forward noticing Mikey was sitting on one of the couches, staring at your figure.

"I made you wait huh" you smiled, "sorry"

"It's okay but you still got blood on your pretty face" he stood up, stepping towards you.

"I should take a shower first" you put down the gun and threw the coat away as you headed towards the shower before Mikey halted you by standing by the shower's door.

"Y/N..." He gazed at your face blankly.

"Mhm?"

"Your lips... Why are they swollen?"

You blinked and realized what he meant. You licked your lips and shook your head. "Are they? I was biting my lips a while ago"

"They don't look that kind of swollen..." The silver haired male's eyes darkened as he kept gazing at your swollen lips. "And your lower lip is still bleeding. How much did you bite on it?"

"Mikey, you know how aggressive I get sometimes. Do I have to explain this now too?" You sighed,  however internally your heart was beating fast.

Why did you even want to hide it?

It would be better if Mikey knew about it but for some unknown reason you wanna keep what happened a secret. Why? Who knows.

"You're telling the truth right?" He held your arms and made you face him.

Your heart sank seeing how his eyes sparkled with hopes in the moonlight. You really were going to lie to your love of life for some bastard, huh?

You smiled slightly and nodded. "Yes baby"

"Good then" he smiled back. "So, let's take a shower together?" He offered with a smirk replacing his frown.

"Too tired for a dirty shower. Next time baby boy"

"I'll take that as a yes" he chuckled and held your hands before rushing inside the bathroom.

"Oh you horny shortie!"

__________________