03

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Y/N, Y/N!"

"Huh- what?" You snapped out of your thoughts when the girl in front of your desk stood there with a pout, her hand that just poked your forehead still raised in the air in front of your face.

"Hina?" You sat upright, peering at the orange haired girl confused.

"It's already lunchtime. Let's get something to eat"

"Oh- yeah sure" you uneasily smiled before standing up, walking out of the class with Hinata.

You and Hinata were friends since last year. The story of you two meeting was quite memorable for Hinata at least.

You once saved the girl from some eve teasers at the night streets and since then She has liked to be with you. Not because you saved her that night, she just liked how cool and friendly you were.

You were honestly good at fighting. Had some abs as well since you worked out often. Most of the fighting skills came from Baji as he used to teach you how to fight frequent. Just so he could fight with you of course.

You also liked Hinata. She was a good friend. Always helped you with everything that you asked for. Be it study or girls problems or simply a chat about her daily life. Hinata definitely was a good friend in every aspect.

You and Takemitchi were friends as well. Hinata often talked about her precious boyfriend and the way her eyes would sparkle whenever she talked about the blonde would make you smile too absently.

You could see how much both liked each other and all you wished them is happiness.

And despite being practically best friends, you couldn't bring yourself to talk about yesterday's events that are stuck in your mind to the orange haired girl.

On the mention of it, Your mind again returned to yesterday.

"Be my bitch Y/N" he said with a smirk. His eyes sparkling for a split second.

"H-huh?" You blushed trying to figure out what he meant but the way he held your finger that he just licked, it did distract you.

"I'm sure you're not deaf" Mikey laughed, a bit scarily.

"I... I uh-" just when you were trying to figure out what you wanted to say, someone called out the blonde's name.

"Mikey!" You both turned to the male who just called out Mikey.

"Ken-chin?" Mikey lazily spoke out the tall male's name who stood in front of you two.

"What are you doing here? We have a meeting in an hour" Draken scowled before his eyes went to you. By his intimidating gaze, you flinched for a second.