07

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mikey leaned closer, his lips reaching near to your face that was close to crush against the wall if not you had your fast reflex protecting you.

"Hmm" he hummed as his lips were now beside your ear.

You could feel his hot breath fanning over your neck that made you convulse and shake your hands that the blonde had a tight grip on. Since his one leg was between your legs you couldn't kick him either.

But again it wasn't like your kick would make Mikey budge even a bit.

"You're so careless, you know that?" He breathed out in your ear, taking in your hair's scent that filled his nostrils.

"W-what do you mean? Let me go" you said through clamped teeth, this was making you angry and flustered both.

You hated how him being so close to you made your heart beat faster than ever in your life when you should be mad at him for trapping you beneath him like this without a damn reason.

"Y/N, Y/N" he snickered, his face nudging in your h/c hair, sniffling your hair in the process as he talked. "You don't get it?"

You arched a brow wondering what the hell was the blonde talking about.

"What? I don't understand you"

"You're really dumb" and with that,

he licked the back of your earlobe slowly catching you off guard as you let out a gasp.

Your eyes enlarged and cheeks flushed by the sudden move of the blonde. "What the fuck! Get off me!" You struggled against him, attempting to shift your legs but it didn't work. Your left side of face and chest pressed against the wall was making it difficult for you to think straight.

Mikey wasn't even using ten percent of his strength and yet you couldn't move an inch. Just what is he? How can a 15 year old have such strength?

"Now, don't move or I'll really harm you" he mumbled in your ear, his breath making your ear ticklish.

You almost screamed from the anger, fear, confusion and heat rushing to your cheek. The emotions you felt that time was unexplainable.

"Y/N, you know you're pretty?" He uttered making you flinch.

Your eyes met his when he bent closer to have a close look at your sweating face. Your heart quit beating for a second seeing how near he was, how his black hollow eyes sparkled in the moonlight, how his lips were moulded in a smirk as he inspected your scared face.

But were you really just scared? Did you not feel anything else?

That would be a lie. To you and Mikey both.