32 ⚠

mature content ( smut )!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

settling himself down in front of your uncovered vagina, that was anything but wet, making the silver haired male doubt his skills. it was so obvious that you had no intention of giving him what he wants. he wasn't going to hear you say those words if he didn't take this challenge seriously.

and he won't let that happen. he has to hear you saying those words back. be it forcefully or willingly. you have to say it back. you have to.

"your time starts..." you set the timer on your phone and peered down at him slyly. "now"

mikey pierced his lustful eyes on you before they trailed to the front. bringing out his left hand he pressed two fingers on the nub between your thighs, a slow and soft moan slipped out your lips. when he started to stretch your folds you haphazardly spread your legs even wider for him to get better access, he watched your face getting red while his fingers did wonders to your core.

"mmhm" you meowled, nudging your head against your shoulder, your chest going up and down rapidly while his fingers stretched and teased the nub, pressing the fingertips hard against it.

he wasn't going gentle, it wasn't like you minded but you knew you could not just let him win. so you held back your moans as much as you can that eventually caught the silver haired male's attention.

however, he said nothing and leaned his head down to your now getting wet pussy. a bitter yet amused look carved his puffy face, as he stuck his hot tongue out while keeping his black eyes on you, you also had your eyes on him creating intense eye contact as he pushed his tongue inside your clenching hole.

it took him all his patience to not kiss you right there and then when you let out a loud lewd moan as if you are gonna cry right now.

even though he hated seeing you cry, he loved to see that vulnerable side of you when you two are having sex. it gives him the boost to wreck you until you beg him to stop. but he knew you were not going to even speak sweetly to him right now, let alone beg him.

and that pissed him off.

pushing the tip of his tongue inside your folds that clenched messily around the hot flesh that wasn't even all the way in, it was difficult with you squirming and moaning with your walls clenching around his tongue like that. he wanted to tell you to calm down but he had no intention of doing it, if you don't care about him then why should he?

he works his way through your slick folds, thrusting his tongue in and out of your hot hole at a rapid speed. satiating his ears with your melodic moans and whines he eats out your pussy.