20 ⚠

warning: this chapter contains mature content (smut) !!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm counting on you sanzu, don't disappoint me yeah?" the silver haired male stretched his hand out to pat the pink mullet's shoulder.

"I... I won't disappoint you boss" sanzu uneasily smiled, still processing the words his dear boss said a while ago.

after what happened to you, it was very obvious that mikey would become even more sensitive and worried towards you and it turned out true– there was no place he left you alone in, even when you needed to use the washroom he stood outside and waited for you to come out again.

he was with you practically 24/7.

but again he had responsibilities. he was the leader of bonten for crying out loud! hence the male couldn't be always with you after all. just another example was right now when mikey called sanzu in his office and assigned him to a role he never thought he'll give someone.

sanzu was given the job to be y/n's personal bodyguard, someone who'll stay with her all the time.

trust the silver haired man when he said he didn't want anyone to ever be your personal bodyguard, after all he was still alive, he was her boyfriend, her best friend, her boss, her personal bodyguard, her everything– until this ridiculous work trip came where he had to go nor it'll affect bonten in a very bad way.

he couldn't always be so selfish.

and so he thought sanzu would be the perfect person for this job,

for some certain reasons.

"good, so when's my flight again?" mikey asked as he turned his back and walked to the chair, plopping on it with a weary whimper leaving his lips before twirling his body along with the chair, the day was too tiring after all.

"tomorrow morning, 10 am"

"hmm. you're dismissed" mikey didn't bother to look at the pink haired male again, who thought maybe his boss will look at him again, flash his depressing smile– such a bummer.

"have a nice day" with that sanzu turned around, walking out.

but what he didn't see while leaving was,

those black eyes piercing at his back with that ever so depressing smile.

°°°

"what? why didn't you tell me earlier?" you frowned, kinda hurt knowing your boyfriend won't be here for the next two weeks starting tomorrow.