24

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

saying you missed mikey would be an understatement.

right now you badly want to throw him on the bed and kiss and bite every inch of his pale body, ensuring to show him how much he made you wait. like how dare he even take his time to return home, to you?

but sadly it wasn't even the time for him to be back. and you hated it so much.

even though it also gave you some time.

time to teach a certain man some lessons he won't ever forget in his life.

laying on the bed you let out a low groan, feeling that little stinging on your stomach. the bullet wound probably left a permanent mark, all thanks to that dead jerk. you couldn't help but laugh at how foolish you were to even keep such people around you.

your most trusted right hand man whom you thought as your best friend backstabbed you and murdered your mother– although there are a lot of questions you have no answer for.

like why did he kill your mother in the first place?

what did he get from snatching the most precious person from your life?

what did you ever do to him?

just what were his reasons?

and then his brother came in the frame and made you such a miserable mess by firing which originally belonged to hit the silver haired man. though you don't have any regrets since you were successful in saving your love of life.

if something happened to sano manjiro, the person you're in madly love with, life would be meaningless.

you would rather prefer dying than losing him.

after all, everyone except him just wants your bad. you have seen enough examples.

just like now, how haruchiyo sanzu is claiming he has feelings for you, not mikey.

"he really thinks I'm a moron with no brain cells" you snorted, lighting up a cigarette as you leaned against the bed frame, eyes gazing outside of the large window watching the ever so bright moon with stars like sugar spilt over the black canvas, guarding the ridiculously pretty round piece of crescent.

as you admired the night sky, your mind also filled with unhealthy thoughts.

it was as clear as daylight that sanzu has feelings for mikey, your mikey.

you always noticed how his eyes lingered on the man for a few seconds before he would look away, a small smile curling his lips. how he would look for reasons to stick with his boss, to see him again and again. how he would touch mikey's shoulders or hands whenever he got the chance even though mikey clearly doesn't like skinship unless it's you.