12

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Mmh M-Mikey..."

The whimper in his ear was something that always made him even needier than before as he pushed you against the wall, locking your hands with his above your head while exploring your mouth.

"Say you want me Y/N, fucking say it" his urge was seen as clear as the night sky outside the window from where the moonlight fell over them, making it easy for Mikey to see your sweaty flushed face, clear.

"Ugh M-Mikey seriously..." You tried to kiss him but the blonde pushed his head back, looking at you right in the eyes. He could see the look in your eyes that verbally screamed 'fuck me till I can't walk' but oh boy, he loved to play, so much.

"Say the magic words and I'll fuck you so damn good" he whispered in your ears making them tint red. Though, you were used to it.

Used to it ever since you both were old enough to embrace each other in the closest way.

"You better keep your words and..." Your finger traced his jaw, eyes locked lustfully. "Fuck me real good, kay you needy boy?"

"Oh just say it baby" he licked your swollen lips, forehead resting together as he waited for you impatiently.

"Ah this is so embarrassing every time" you chuckled, looking the other way before you looked into his dark black eyes that were sparkling with desire, your cheeks redden even further as you uttered the few words.

"I want you Mikey, I want you with me every day and even after I die I want you forever" hearing those same words he practically forces you to say every time both of you were going to make love brought out that same satisfied smile, no matter how many time he heard those sick words he couldn't get enough.

This was a way for him to cope with the fear, fear of one day you'll get back your memories and he'll lose you.

That night, it practically changed everything. You were admitted to the hospital for a whole year since you slipped into a coma. And in that whole one year, Mikey realized one thing very well,

He couldn't live without you.

Every second, every minute, every hour, every day; he felt he was slipping closer to death. In that very one year, he lost his half-sister Emma, lost his stepbrother Izana, He decided to disband Toman since he knew he couldn't let anyone else close to him get hurt anymore.

But he still couldn't forget you.

He went to visit you every single day, even your mother saw just how much he cared for you. But what no one else knew except him and you was that night.

It scared him.

What if one day you wake up and say that you hate him? Say that he was indeed a monster? What if he can't be with you anymore?